• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump will skip Monday's Fox News debate: "I think it's enough"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kathian

Banned
Why did Kasich not go? He needs all the exposure he can get, and that would have been the perfect time to build up a bit of momentum after his Ohio victory...

He'd be wanting to talk about Trump and without Trump that takes the wind out his sails. Trump knows its difficult to pull Kasich into a fight, he's more likely to stand back and confidently stand above it - so Trump is keeping away.

Archer

VKIBwf4.gif

Trump: confirmed as huge coward?

In an alternate reality where Trump somehow becomes president.

"Super North Korea on the line for the president, they say they want their demands met or they nuke basically everyone. "

"Koreans. I've got huge respect for Korea,. We've got great relationships. The best. North or south, I love them all. But I think I'm good. I'm doing a speech for the Chinese American Association that day and I think that will be enough."

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Still better than Boehner or Weiner or Bush or Dick Armey.

The Krauthammer Of The Gods

I can't stay, I need to Rove

I need to shave my Bush

I've just let off a Trump

I'm going on a Cruz

vs

I can't stay, I need to Corbyn

I've just let off a Cameron

I can't stay, I need to Dimbleby

(I'm aware this is a very subjective test group)

Macam

Banned
OMG, Trump is killing the internet with this shit. I literally LOL'ed at work when Hillary started barking, and then when Putin started laughing right at the exact same time I started laughing it only made me LOL even harder.

Yeah, not gonna lie: the absurdity of it made me laugh. All the more so when I found out that Hillary actually did that.

This is the dumbest way for him to go about it. He would lose his entire base overnight and minorities will still hate him for basically empowering every racist in America.

I don't think Republicans can vote Democrat or abstain from voting. It drives them mad. Him suddenly turning into a center left candidate in the general would be a smart move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom