• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Announced

Articalys

Squinting at the pictures in this article, it looks like Celty is indeed Shizuo's support. Sorry for now, Izaya fans.

http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/000/728/728761/

eRZUYtR.jpg

I'd figure Celty would be playable. I wonder if Sega characters will be in this? There already is so much potential for the cast and confirmed console version makes me really excited.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Heck yeah, Celty's in! Though kind of lackluster she's in as support. Oh well, still kind of neat she still made it in.

Edit: I'm gonna say the chances are really low, but what are the chances of a character being both playable & support (though obviously can't choose both at the same time)?

Stark

Banned
I'd figure Celty would be playable. I wonder if Sega characters will be in this? There already is so much potential for the cast and confirmed console version makes me really excited.

Seems to me SEGA, for now, only are existing in stages.

Stark

Banned
HEAVY OBJECT possibly being included would be great. But I doubt they'll add to the roster for anything that didn't get an anime (yet). :(

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh sweet, I click the stream & it's a Shizuo mirror match, complete with Celty assist. Oh, & I noticed Haruyuki "Haru" Arita from Accel World is an assist character.

....though sucks Touma's hand doesn't make the same sound like it does in the anime when he blocks an attack. & that announcer sounds bland as well.

Looks hella slow
I think that's due to the fact people are learning the characters and such. Once people learn the characters, combos, etc it'll seem much faster.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
The Judgement head?
No, not her (was that Konori Mii?). Pretty sure it's Shinobu. I linked a pic above for comparison.

Wonder if other characters got alt colors based on other characters from their franchise.

Stark

Banned
No, not her (was that Konori Mii?). Pretty sure it's Shinobu. I linked a pic above for comparison.

Wonder if other characters got alt colors based on other characters from their franchise.

Yeah, that would be Konori Mii. Now I see the resemblance.

Would be cool if they did include that. Kind of like what Persona 4 Arena did in recent memory.

Stark

Banned
I'm a bit sad they didn't keep the original color for Mikoto's tokiwadai uniform when using the blonde hair color. It would've been the closest to a Shokuhou Misaki pallet. :p

Uraizen

Banned
The character variety on this stream is astonishing. Even with only six characters to choose from I'm entertained beyond my wildest expectations. To top it all off, this game looks amazing and looks to be a strong contender for the best fighter of 2014.

Jesus fuck.

Pikawil

Unconfirmed Member
Second, I don't see selvaria there.
That's because the illustration is for Dengeki Bunko's 20th anniversary in general and thus for their own IPs, not specifically for this game. What you are saying is like someone seeing a picture montage of Nintendo characters and then asking "Where's Snake/Sonic/Mega Man?"

Taiga's dead center next to Kirino. Holo is right below Taiga.

ninja'ed

Thanks! I didn't recognize Taiga because it looks like she loss a bunch of hair. The Holo interpretation is a lot different than how she looks in the light novels and anime so that threw me off.

Top Bottom