• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 - European Dead Zone (EDZ) gameplay

Juan

It seems legit and quite cool tbh. It covers Public Event, Adventure, Lost sector, Patrol...

A bit disappointed by Adventure if it ends up being exactly like this in the game... It's just Patrol mission with some voice over... Won't complain, but I was expecting something else for this.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
Oh my..this looks awesome! Seriously tempted to pick this up on PS4 and trade it in towards the PC version in October. I can't wait another 2 months :(

GhaleonEB

The environments are much busier than Destiny 1. Looks like a lot more populated, with more spaces to explore and activities to toggle than D1 ever had.

The setting is pretty great.

Spoo

Didn't watch much of it to avoid spoilers, but as a pretty big Destiny fan it felt a bit slow. I like the look of the EDZ, just seems a bit barren. I guess that's the point.

It seems legit and quite cool tbh. It covers Public Event, Adventure, Lost sector, Patrol...

A bit disappointed by Adventure if it ends up being exactly like this in the game... It's just Patrol mission with some voice over... Won't complain, but I was expecting something else for this.

Seemed to be a lot more than just a patrol mission with voice over. Looked to be the length of a story mission at the very least to me.

Wow, that looks good. Lots of different things to do on patrol, which is my favorite activity. Hopefully, all the planets and moons will have the same amount of territory and variety.

GlamFM

Banned
Didn't watch much of it to avoid spoilers, but as a pretty big Destiny fan it felt a bit slow. I like the look of the EDZ, just seems a bit barren. I guess that's the point.

You really did not watch enough. It´s quite the opposite actually.

Raven117

Looks like they turned up the "punchiness" of the guns. (or there were just different guns). Doesn't look any "slower"m than D1. If anything, more is going on.

Looks awesome. Two weeks baby. Im ready.

Drewboy64

Hmm, nothing really blew me away, but it does seem like the worlds are much more open than in Destiny 1, which is encouraging.

Toa Axis

Video just got taken down.

Everything looked very good from what I watched, however. Patrol spaces actually seem like they're worth spending time in now.

I was about to download it after watching it, but kinda forgot. I failed you.

giphy.gif

nOoblet16

I was expecting NPCs in patrol areas, but seems like we'll just have the same patrol areas filled with hostile enemies thing. Didn't watch the whole video but I don't think I'm wrong there.

Top Bottom