• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 |OT2| Leviathan Wakes (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

neoism

man this game is triggering😡😡😡😡

ive been stuck on 277 for like 8 days...

i just now used like al most 200 io tokens worth of levels and 6leg engrams and 1exotic i previewed 3 times and got the same damn pants for the third time.. instead of the cool weapon i was hopein for..
😑😑

What the fuck. Is this the dullest looking exotic armor in the game? It looks like a basic rare armor piece.

GfIMOTZ.jpg

I'd be interested, I've done some parts of it. But haven't finished it.

Still interested? If so, we need 4 more for a blind/almost-blind run of the Raid. Not expecting to get through all of it tonight before reset so there's not too much pressure on anyone who hasn't done it yet. Approximate 8pm ET start.

1. frailimb
2. Spaaaaaaaaace

Cornbread78

Just wanted to say congrats to two EU crews that beat that filthy raid boss earlier today!

Celebrating others victories is important. Too bad their forum, PSN and Discord names are all different, lol.

Either way, I just want to thank them for the free clan shit!

Crew #1 GAF Gold & Friends
reckoning
luchashaq
rog3r (lxrog3rxl on PSN)
Nothus
wayneeey
sephi22 (GG friend)
thaennon (GG friend)

Crew #2 (all GAF Gold)

GAF Gold:
JJShadow
MrMikeh
TommyCronin
Ruben
Heisenvurger
Arih

Congrats guys and also good luck to our 10pm crew taking him on tonight!

Did they decrease the number of Public Events?

Edit: They did...something I think? Either nobody is playing or they changed something. I cant find a populated public event lol

Still interested? If so, we need 4 more for a blind/almost-blind run of the Raid. Not expecting to get through all of it tonight before reset so there's not too much pressure on anyone who hasn't done it yet. Approximate 8pm ET start.

1. frailimb
2. Spaaaaaaaaace

Yeah. I'm still down. Hopefully we can get some more people.

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member

1. frailimb
2. Spaaaaaaaaace
I might be able to.

Ramirez

Is it worth it to do the prestige nightfall? Does it grant armor higher than your current level if you've already completed the normal weekly nightfall?

It's worth it for the challenge. This week isn't hard really, but last week was pure hell and not even in a bullshit type of way. It just requires great PVE shooting skills and focus, it's a really fun activity.

But I feel like most people won't even bother if it doesn't move their PL a point, lol. Sometimes I feel like no one is actually playing this game to have fun...

dengatron

Just had a 280 Clan Engram give me a 10 PL Legendary...wat?

trials and raid clan engrams give 10 power level pieces so you have to invest in them and don't get raid/trials drops for "free". its a nice thing for people that will never be able to complete the raid or get 7 wins in trials.

Dreez

What the fuck. Is this the dullest looking exotic armor in the game? It looks like a basic rare armor piece.

GfIMOTZ.jpg

Is it useful at least? The Titan one I got looks cool but it's useless... melee kills build up a charge (with a timer on it) and if someone else melees you, an explosion happens. This would basically never happen in crucible and in PVE mobs never melee you D;

Acorn

1. frailimb
2. Spaaaaaaaaace
I'm game. Ant26587

Just want to say thanks to all the people who helped out at Calus. Too bad we didn't get him. Way too sleep deprived and gotta work in 6 hrs but it was fun. And zero rage, no mean feat:)

kidko

Here's a list of some stuff you may not want to shard if it comes across your screen, with some reasoning why for each and some notes on the perks. If I know where it can be obtained in a static way, I've included this as well.

snip

Quick shout out to Hawk for another super useful post /hifive

Top Bottom