• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny Beta starts in July, game tracking to record new-IP preorders

If it is as good as the Reach beta, then it will be the best beta for years to come. I wonder if they will give out nameplates again or an equivalent visual flair.

Sothpaw

But $500M for one game rabble rabble. This franchise is going to be huge. Console gamers are just getting started on loot games.

If it is as good as the Reach beta, then it will be the best beta for years to come. I wonder if they will give out nameplates again or an equivalent visual flair.

iisFGqDm3rpdH.gif

Andodalf

Banned
The reach beta was really good. It was a real beta too, Things changed and it was well before launch.

You could have black armor in the Beta, not in the game. That always made me sad.

th4tguy

I just want to be able to preorder the game. I'm getting the digital version off PSN store once it's available. Until then, I just have to sit here twiddling my thumbs hoping I won't have to preorder a physical copy at gamestop just for a beta code only to cancel it afterwards.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
This wait is already killing me a little, lol. Getting PvP footage during E3 will probably make the wait even harder.

Flipyap

This wait is already killing me a little, lol. Getting PvP footage during E3 will probably make the wait even harder.
You and me both. I even started dreaming about Destiny.
In the dream, Bungie released a new exciting video of a person walking around staring at the ground... at least I think that was a dream, it still sounds all too plausible.

Top Bottom