• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croc

Banned
yessss so hyped! Can't wait for my White PS4 bundle to get here on launch day. Too many pretty new things to handle

Tucah

you speak so well
Excellent OP. I haven't been this excited for a game in a long time. Okay, maybe since Dark Souls II but I'm still extremely hyped.

LETS GO GAFFERS!

beta.gif

MMaRsu

Banned
Yeah im in

shits gonna be tight

And hopefully filled to the brim with GREAT content not mediocre shit.

Weird title for the thread though :/ what a letdown.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Thanks to the Diablo 3 hacks and dupes, I am more excited for Destiny than ever before!

It is here! Great content on the first post, subbed.

Also, PLEASE do not bring this thread down. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

EDIT: Damn can't believe I'm on the wall of shame...

calder

Ahhh, nice to see a proper browser-buckling OT.

One week! I don't have any time off but I miiiiiiiight just take Tuesday or Wednesday off if I feel like juggling some vacation days around. Who am I kidding I'm almost certainly do that.

i remember when you started working on this OT over a year ago. rows were empty and required more pylons; kitchen appliances were flying every which way. the enthusiasm was shared, and thought it may have waned at times, i'm glad to have recaptured it alongside you.

incredible work on the thread, spawn! looking forward to seeing you and other frabjous guardians out in the wild next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom