• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emitan

Destiny will be available in a $449 bundle with the first-ever white PlayStation 4. The bundle will be available on the game's Sept. 9, 2014 release date and include a Glacier White 500 GB console, a matching vertical stand, an Urban Camouflage DualShock 4 controller, Destiny and a 30-day voucher to PlayStation Plus.

Uh... it comes with a white controller and no stand according to everything I've seen.

Trojan

usa.gif

Can't wait, so excited for this game. Got it preordered on Ebay for 47.99. I can tell this game is going to be a new journey for me. It's going to be Halo all over again.

Mortemis

Banned
Sorry ps3 brehs, I'm jumping on that next gen bandwagon. The wait for my white ps4 and this will kill me.

We all about to be legend. Let's do this brehs.

Lakitu

st5fu
Oh man, it's going to be the perfect start to a really good end to the year. I will sink hundreds of hours into the PVE alone.

Going to roll with the Titan as my first and main character. Can't wait to get some wonderful rare and legendary loot. Gonna grind dat Cryptarch level, I know I will. I feel sick just thinking about it. Great thread.

Kingbrave

Nice OT.

This is not helping the wait any.

Honestly, no shit, I haven't been hyped for a game like I am for this one in a long time.

RiverKwai

in the alpha and beta withdrawal threads waiting for my account to be approved. Today is the day! I'm just glad that I got in with enough time to start adding DGAFers to PSN.

A week ago I thought, "two weeks until I can play Destiny".

Now a week has gone by since then, and it feels like no time has passed at all. That means...Destiny will literally be here in no time.

My body is ready.

I went back and forth between Titan and Warlock in the beta, but I have finally landed on Team Warlock. Space magic, robes, glowing armbands, gliding through the skies...yeah, that sounds alright to me.

broony

Just want to say a quick thanks to DGAF for the last 18 months of threads and thanks to urk for feeding and teasing information to us through the forum. It's been good times.

<3 Bungie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom