• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironcreed

Banned
ib0MhCVqhqacam.gif

Orayn

Today was an interesting Tuesday. It entailed some schedule changes that leave me with only a single commitment during the evening on future Tuesdays, so I'm in the clear to play Destiny pretty much all day at launch.

Marvel

could never
there's actually a decent amount of people on GAF who will be rolling support classes. There's at least two warlocks here (Marvel and myself) who will be Sunbros support class, and plenty of titan defenders from what I recall reading in the beta thread.

make that three
Damn right.

That seems mildly fishy for that low of a price on Ebay of all places

It's not, the seller has multiple copies and he has sold a few of them. On top of that, he has a lot of transactions and perfect review score. The catch is, it's EU copies so people in US are not getting their regions version but since ps4 is not region locked, it's not that bad.

RdN

Already pre loaded my Digital Guardian Ed. on the Xbone.

Can't fucking wait to rock my Warlock once again.

Beautiful OT, Spawnling! I pre-ordered the Destiny PS4 bundle earlier (got a wristband and a poster, too - HYPE). Looking forward to seeing some of you guys and gals online next week! Are going to have a thread dedicated to connecting to our fellow Gaffers online, or will that be done in the OT? Thanks!

EDIT: Totally missed the DestinyGAF thread. My bad! ^_^

Now if only the Bungie people who frequent GAF could also hear our pleas to add "praise the sun" as a gesture. From should be cool with it as an homage.

PLZ

robo

checking the trophies, there are three, one for each class to lvl max out a subclass.

I think we all know hitting lvl 20 isn't going to get your sub class maxed so how much of a grind is it to do all three sub classes'?

Also hate PvP trophies, looks like no platinum on this for me. :(

Since the PS4 has no games until Bloodbrone, I hope this lasts long enough to keep the PS4 from getting too dusty.

Please be better than the Alpha and Beta.

OT looks good.

Fitts

Excellent job on the OT, Spawnling and co.!

It warms the cockles of my heart to see #TeamTitan repped so heavily.

Plissken

Nice OT, plenty of info, not all jumbled up, clean and informative. Looking forward to this finally releasing, I've been itching to play again since the beta ended.

Wallach

You gotta go with the class that can throw a flying knee. These other two limp classes can't even shoulder check dudes, smh.

BokehKing

Banned
Excellent first post, but after all those amazing topic names we came up with, I don't know, seems a little lack luster

"The Last Guardian(s)" would have been nice.

Maybe because I don't know what frabjous is?

Anyway, about to eat dinner and read every single sentence from the first post, that will be my tuesday night :/

Violater

These pre-order bonuses are getting out of hand.
Are there really portions of the standard edition that I will not get with the Limited edition?

Ark

Super stoked for this game. Had my limited edition on pre-order since they announced it and I've next Wednesday - Friday off work!

The only thing that still isn''t ready on my side is which class to go with. Whichever of the two I pick, Hunter or Warlock I KNOW that I will regret not picking the other

Best week ever?

This Friday: Salt Lake Comic Con
Tuesday: Destiny
Friday: Coheed and Cambria: Neverender concert.

thank you nerd gods.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
While I haven't been active in the withdrawl threads I cannot wait for the GAF community for this game. It made my alpha and beta experience so much better.

Marvel

could never
While I haven't been active in the withdrawl threads I cannot wait for the GAF community for this game. It made my alpha and beta experience so much better.
I played with you a couple times during the Beta, you're a top bloke. Looking forward to doing it again.

Timmay

Banned
"Destiny will be available in a $449 bundle with the first-ever white PlayStation 4. The bundle will be available on the game's Sept. 9, 2014 release date and include a Glacier White 500 GB console, a matching vertical stand, an Urban Camouflage DualShock 4 controller, Destiny and a 30-day voucher to PlayStation Plus. The white PS4 will be sold separately in Europe for €399, while the vertical stand will cost €19. Two colored controllers, including one in Glacier White and one in Urban Camouflage, will cost $59 in the U.S. and €59 in Europe. The Destiny PS4 Bundle is exclusive to Sony."

Am I reading that wrong? I have it pre-ordered, but I don't think it includes most of what you list there. Notably the Camo controller or vertical stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom