• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went back and forth between Titan and Warlock in the beta, but I have finally landed on Team Warlock. Space magic, robes, glowing armbands, gliding through the skies...yeah, that sounds alright to me.

Plus the Warlock Sunsinger ability Angel of Light makes it so you can pause in mid air whilst aiming. Thats a god tier ability.

I can just imagine jumping high above a group of enemies and pausing mid air with just enough time to line up that perfect shot with my rocket launcher.... hnnnng!

Isabeau shall come back to life.

14935336707_ee52b4c113_n.jpg

BEARDLESS Gutz, she won't have a single hair on that face of hers. In truth, it's just because I wouldn't want her to feel bad. My beard HAS to be better than hers.

LowParry

Just remember you cool looking Hunters and Locks, you'll get no where without the power of the Titan. No where. Eeeeeeeeever.

calder

OK, after much thought I have decided on a female, awoken hunter. I had a male awoken titan in the alpha and an exo male hunter in the beta so I know for sure that hunter class is best class. There was also a dalliance with a human warlock but that was a mistake I shan't be repeating, and besides humans are boring.

Yes Regis that is my final answer.

Kalamari

I think it may be pretty easy to level characters to 20, I may just play all three.

All Exo of course, humanoids can't dance.

someday

Banned
Beautiful OT.

Titans represent.
Defender Titan representing, I think!. I may go for more of an offensive Titan at some point but I think Defenders will be really useful in Raids. Although I'm sure I'll also have a Warlock and Hunter before too long.
There is emblem code hidden in "Planet View" site.

Code is 7F9-767-F74 and can be redeemed here.

Here is what it looks like.

Credit for this find goes to this Reddit thread.
Thanks for this.

shwimpy

Next week is gonna be amazing. White PS4 + White Gold Headset + Destiny Ghost Edition. Going all out for this game.

aravuus

I still have no idea if I'll enjoy the game enough to justify the full game price but what the hell lol, I've already pre-ordered it

Anyone gonna roll a Defender Titan, like me? I love support roles.

there's actually a decent amount of people on GAF who will be rolling support classes. There's at least two warlocks here (Marvel and myself) who will be Sunbros support class, and plenty of titan defenders from what I recall reading in the beta thread.

"Hello friend!" says my Sunsinger Warlock :)

make that three

Chamber

love on your sleeve
After a lot of discussion with my family, I've decided to officially take my talents to Team Space Magic and become a Warlock. This is a very proud moment for me, friends.

jbortz78

Great job on the OT!!

My body is ready, my mind is ready, my gold headset i ready but my wife may not be ready for whats coming in less than a week..

Superb OT.

Very excited for the ninth. Have the digital guardian edition on pre-order and after playing Warlock and Hunter through the alpha and beta, i will be rocking the superior one.

I'm thinking about calling in sick on wednesday to have a 3 day weekend to play this. Can't wait for this to come out next Tuesday.

SnakeEyes

Banned
#TeamMaleEXOWarlock

I still have to make a decision on what my Sunsinger super will do; I'm leaning towards reduced cooldowns, since I've still yet to see whether the Revive ability is user-only of whether it offers an AoE effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom