• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Xbox One clan Progenitor is recruiting for raiding and other end-game content in Destiny. Message me if you're interested in joining up.

Titan POWAH

GjMIWc2.gif

Yl7X6wY.gif

Jxvp9Tp.gif

r3BvnAl.gif

I was on the fence for so long, but this is too awesome. Team Titan, reporting in!

Rosur

Main will be a warlock, titan as 2nd.

Also 1week till my Ghost edition turns up :)

That said expecting server's to go down straight away :p

SnakeEyes

Banned
Did you have to push forward the |OT| release because of all the numpties in the Withdrawal thread going mental in the end, and getting the thread locked?!
(I haven't looked at the time zones.)

In other news, |OT| w00t!

Now to beat Danganronpa 2 before this baby drops. Can't wait to play with all of you. Playing PvP again at Fan Expo only brought my hype up even more.

GaryKing

Neo Member
So everyone is planing on rolling one of each class right? No one is going to be a mad man and have like, 3 Hunters etc... Right?

Magnus

I couldn't have cared less about this game over the past year. Something changed a week ago, though. I don't know if it's just conventional hype, or just learning that many friends will be playing - and I do succumb easily to multiplayer peer pressure.

I think I'm in. Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom