• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

taco543

Just got my Ghost Edition shipping confirmation from Amazon

borderlands-2-claptrap-dance-o.gif
Scratch that, I just got it saying it's shipping now!

Party-Time-Party-Hard-GIF.gif

My PS4 bundle has shipped from Amazon, but my XBone Ghost Edition hasn't. And my PS4 Ghost edition hasn't shipped from GameStop, and it doesn't have a release date delivery guarantee.

That worries me greatly.

Yeah. It unlocks 12 PST/3 EST, so anyone outside of PST has to wait a little while longer.
But everybody in the US is receiving the game at the same time.

We've gotten used to it being 9 PST and 12 EST. It's just three hours of more waiting. That doesn't mean that those on the east coast are receiving it later. They're receiving it at exactly the same time.

If they care so much about receiving it three hours earlier, they'll go pick up a physical copy at midnight.

NastyBook

Paying mine off tomorrow. Gonna see if the COD shader deal is still in effect at GS. Will be back at 10 later that night. Hope they'll have some contests going on with good prizes.

joecanada

You mean the $89.99 bundle? That's the digital guardian edition, which includes the season pass for the upcoming two expansions. Then you get early access to the Vanguard Armory and Player Emblem pre-order bonus, Exclusive In-Game: Ghost Casing, Player Ship and Player Emblem.

Ah thanks for the replies but as u see by my name I'm in Canada, hence its the 99 doll hairs bundle... Lol

Magwik

Banned
But everybody in the US is receiving the game at the same time.

We've gotten used to it being 9 PST and 12 EST. It's just three hours of more waiting. That doesn't mean that those on the east coast are receiving it later. They're receiving it at exactly the same time.

If they care so much about receiving it three hours earlier, they'll go pick up a physical copy at midnight.
Which is exactly what I am considering doing. Mostly because I'm gonna be up at the store anyways.

taco543

So yeah double checked the orders, my ps4 bundle has not shipped yet and actually went from preparing to ship to just pre-ordered, but my ghost edition is shipping now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom