• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhaleonEB

Still can't link my PSN account to b.net. Or rather, unlink it then link it to my main account. Really want to do it before Tuesday, but I'm a few weeks into trying to fix it. :\

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Did we ever decide a correct pronunciation for frabjous?

I'm still on team juice.
fwa-zhu

The R is silent, and so is the B, and the jous sounds like Zsa Zsa but with an -u instead. Glad I can clear things up.

Yu Narukami

This game is out tomorrow and I'm still hesitating between Warlock and Titan. They both were fun to play but I found the Warlock's grenade better.
On the other hand Titans look way cooler. I'm sorry but the Warlock's helmets are hideous, even the legendary/exotic ones. So it resumes to looks versus fun.

GutZ31

Still can't link my PSN account to b.net. Or rather, unlink it then link it to my main account. Really want to do it before Tuesday, but I'm a few weeks into trying to fix it. :\

Facebook is lonely.

You should go say HI to it.
Make a dummy account on facebook, link to it, then unlink your PSN.

SirNinja

I can't escape this dammed thread.

pR7M4ey.jpg

Seil

Did we ever decide a correct pronunciation for frabjous?

I'm still on team juice.

Frab is like fab but with an r.

j

ous like well, anything ending with ous like joyous or fabulous

So basically think "fabulous" but modify the beginning, remove the middle and add a j.

This is the accepted pronunciation of this nonsensical word from a poem that predates all of our births =p

(it's also actually in at least a couple dictionaries)

GutZ31

Facebook is lonely.

Even easier to link a google acct. doesn't auto post to your + acct either.
Pretty sure he already made a google account and it wouldnt let him link it.

Well, the universe is making me go to sleep. My iPad is about to run out of juice and getting the charger would require getting out of bed, which isn't happening. Catch you all tomorrow (well, later today)

GhaleonEB

Facebook is lonely.

I made a dummy Google account. It says it's in use even though I created it and then tried to link it immediately. I will never, ever make a Facebook account.

Well here's a series of steps that might work( they're based on the assumption that at-least one account needs to be linked to your B-net account)

1. Link your alt google account to your main Bnet account
  2. Unlink your live account
  3. Link your live account to your secondary Bnet account
  4. Unlink your PSN account and like it to your main Bnet account

GhaleonEB

Well here's a series of steps that might work( they're based on the assumption that at-least one account needs to be linked to your B-net account)

1. Link your alt google account to your main Bnet account
  2. Unlink your live account
  3. Link your live account to your secondary Bnet account
  4. Unlink your PSN account and like it to your main Bnet account
Doing this, can I get my Live account and PSN account linked to the same b.net profile (the main one)? It looks like this would swap them. Might be a good plan B if I can't get unstuck.

Trace

Banned
Frab is like fab but with an r.

j

ous like well, anything ending with ous like joyous or fabulous

So basically think "fabulous" but modify the beginning, remove the middle and add a j.

This is the accepted pronunciation of this nonsensical word from a poem that predates all of our births =p

(it's also actually in at least a couple dictionaries)

I'm going to keep not actually reading it properly and just say fab-ju-rish.

Are you getting an error when you try to unlink it or are you not given the option to unlink it at all?

Edit: Saw that someone already gave you some steps. If they don't work, let me know and I will see if I can find anything out or point you to someone who can.

Foxix Von

Does anyone else get an error in the destiny app when trying to view their PSN friends? Keeps telling me "something went awry while trying to log you in."

Does anyone else get an error in the destiny app when trying to view their PSN friends? Keeps telling me "something went awry while trying to log you in."

I just tried to view the PSN friend list on the iPhone app, and all I get is a black screen.

edit- when I tried swiping down to refresh, I got the same error message you did. I assume on Tuesday, everything will be turned back on.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
$20 each, or $35 for the pass that gets you both.

$35 for the expansion pass, $20 each individual.
Hmm. I guess I'll get the Digital Guardian Edition then. I was gonna go retail, but I'm gonna take a leap of faith and hope I don't regret it. Like I've said before, I'm not sure I'm gonna be playing Destiny much after Halo MCC comes out. But even then, I'd probably keep the game just to see how it evolves. So having a digital version is probably fine. I just hate not having the option to resell my games.

Trace

Banned
Hmm. I guess I'll get the Digital Guardian Edition then. I was gonna go retail, but I'm gonna take a leap of faith and hope I don't regret it. Like I've said before, I'm not sure I'm gonna be playing Destiny much after Halo MCC comes out. But even then, I'd probably keep the game just to see how it evolves. So having a digital version is probably fine. I just hate not having the option to resell my games.

DGE is the best deal just dollar wise assuming you don't mind not having a physical copy.

As long as you think you're going to be playing the expansions, it's a great deal.

Wow, Marvel has 500 posts in this OT. Cuphead, you're second with 437.

I've been learning to calm down on posting on one thread so much. Mainly because in other communities like AnimeGAF whenever we make a new thread and they show the wall of shame, I'll be WAY above so many other, the community kinda died a bit this season.

Now with this though, the community's alive and kicking a bit too much, I only really post if I feel like it or if the people I like said something, because regardless my post will get drowned amidst the sea of GAFers.

Well I tried step 1, linking the alt gmail account to the main profile.

Google is not linked on either profile. :\

i just unlinked my microsoft account from my second account and linked it to my first one. it's a lot of steps and it's easy to get lost, but it seems to have worked without a hitch.

what is it that you're trying to do? i may be able to help you troubleshoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom