• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jett

D-Member
Oh god! *throws up*

11110366_395054047368021_6295171962008474248_o.jpg

Why would you level up two hunters?

Other than being in the main primary weapon slot, I don't find much use for it in PvE either. Not with the 4th Horseman also existing.

Speaking of which, running the daily with a stealth Hunter build and using 4th Horseman / Bladedancer almost exclusively was a wonderful way to get around the annoyance that typically comes with Cabal + Angry. Jousting with the phalanxes is a lot of fun.

Only time I found it useful in PvE was glimmer farming the VoG. It's just nice having two shotguns to make it go by faster.

just went back and rewatched that video, good times. I really wish the ps4 captured party chat though

Yeah fun times at random hours. Too bad Kopyasu quit. In addition Firehawk12 and I dont play that much anymore.

Epic Sax Man would be so proud.
m80RNJ.gif

♦ does this show up?

Perfect, much appreciated! Doesn't sound like color is an option unless someone else chimes in with expert thread master advice.

Whatever it is it's dumb and unnecessary. House of Wolveses? Acronym pun had it's chance this OT. Time for a different lame joke to shine ... I feel like you guys have never heard song parodies before.

I agreed about House but clarified the HoWs usage. I agreed about "the Reef," but clarified that neither is purely correct. Parodies are also not correct to their original songs. We're discussing small variations of title wording, the details ("internet joke," type of symbol, song vs game reference) are the entire point.

Not sure how our wires got crossed, but please try to tone down the "dumb" comments/negative posts. Stuff like

The current title could have been the next OT when HoW is actually out.
But it would still be bad.

is not helpful. No doubt I'm way more sensitive to this stuff than most, but I've posted many times about how much I dislike snarky or mean-spirited stuff directed at other DGAF'ers. I joke around with lots of people about scrubbing it up, etc. (see above) but only people I know well by now. If I knew you better, I'm sure it wouldn't come off that way but we've never played or chatted much.

Anastasis

I've been out of the loop. Is there a list of the new exotic weapons in HOW or do we not know them besides Fate of All Fools? Can't really watch videos cause I'm at work.

Anastasis: can't use HTML. Also, you can use post preview to mess around and see what it will look like

Sorry about that. I'm on mobile and didn't see a way to preview.

rNilla

Not sure how our wires got crossed, but please try to tone down the "dumb" comments/negative posts.

I will not tone down my opinion and given the nonsense that goes on around here, most of which is incredibly more vulgar than anything I expressed, I don't appreciate being singled out and pseudo-reprimanded.

That said, I'm sorry if you took it too personally. I am a cynical, sarcastic, deadpan type of person, as you apparently haven't picked up on.

EDIT: And if we're going to get personal and express our sensitivities, I also don't appreciate the holier-than-thou tone or attitude.

Reposting for new page, save us from the blueberries.

Edit - one spot left.

How long you folks going to be rolling? Would love to hop on but need to finish some life stuff, plus the TLord post, plus the new OT is going to be rolling around way sooner than I expected at this current rate o_O

edit: since I'm already quoting old posts this page, meant to post this earlier from our matches Saturday/yesterday:

Thanks everyone in the (Un)stable GAF PvP train. Lots of fun, wasn't fully focused but didn't need that with all the steamrolling we did.

Some of our best matches were when Unstabie and my non-Gaf friends were arguing about gun control while I was eating an ice cream sandwich, lol. There aren't many matches where the competition level demands full attention, although sometimes it's hard to flip the switch back from steamroll to pro mode.

GhaleonEB

Now that he's level 32, my Warlock basically exists so I can run Nightfalls and weekly Heroic's twice a week. Otherwise he keeps the bench warm.

Remains to be seen if the Titan (coming next week OMG) will join her there.

Reposting for new page, but can we please capitalize the 'M' in 'middle' in the new OT title?

Our House, in the Middle of the Street

Adheres with all major style manual's specifications for titles, and is also a pet peeve of mine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom