• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Menome

Repost:

Right, with the new level-ratings, when it comes to doing the older raids (VoG/Crota) I just need to ensure that myself and my equipment are all at or above the minimum level, correct?

R0ckman

Arekkusu77 if marvel doesn't come you're next. I see he went raiding but had messaged me he wanted to raid so I'm not sure where he stands yet. I'll be on in an hour or so message me on psn gatti-man.

I'll friend you, just send invite if there if he doesn't join. I'll be doing farming matrials on mars.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Repost:

Right, with the new level-ratings, when it comes to doing the older raids (VoG/Crota) I just need to ensure that myself and my equipment are all at or above the minimum level, correct?

Yep. New system Light level is "recommended" but you must be within the level of the minions

JayHayabusa

After completing every single Variks and Petra and Eris quest (including Lost and Found and killing Oryx), my "to do" list is finally shorter.

But still no Boolean for me :/ sucks.

Hey Ocean asked you this question yesterday and didn't see your answer since this thread moves so fast:

Are u rank 3 with the Queen?

Wallach

Anyone doing CoO stuff this morning? I don't have an Antiquated Rune but I have a bunch of Stolen Runes. Could use the former since it is all I need to get that quest done.

Definity

Word of warning on my cp. You have to get to the chest before you leave. You will not get cp if you join and just leave. Be warned.

Im afk for the next 2 hours. Fireteam is public.

Psn: definityxmg

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone doing CoO stuff this morning? I don't have an Antiquated Rune but I have a bunch of Stolen Runes. Could use the former since it is all I need to get that quest done.

I'm in, I've got 1 stolen rune charged and a few tier 1 runes still. PSN: ultrajari

ocean

Banned
Did the first story mission on my Titan, reached 40.

Now he's 264. Dis speedy progress is so good. Being able to Infuse another class' armor is so good. My Hunter's trash is my Titan's gold.

Falifax

Did the first story mission on my Titan, reached 40.

Now he's 264. Dis speedy progress is so good. Being able to Infuse another class' armor is so good. My Hunter's trash is my Titan's gold.

Let me know if you want to run a Nightfall.

Also, we told you you're gonna be back for today.

Danj

Most all of those will be obsolete within a few hours of playing TTK, there won't be much point in spending materials on upgrading unless it'll be a while until you get the expansion.

OK. Is it actually worth me still playing the game, or should I just leave it until I can get TTK?

Arrrammis

Anyone up for raiding at 1 central (3 hours from now)? I have the checkpoint at the first boss (
War priest
), or we can start from scratch.
PSN: Arrrammis

Mindlog

1.) Spending motes to upgrade stuff is still amazing. Great job on that.
2.) I really really really like what they've done in the raid to make sure that everyone's role is fairly interesting. Any downtime can likely be filled with something else to help progress the encounter.

(The following spoiler is the name of a specific raid encounter.)
I heard complaints about
_____ Deathsingers/Daughters of Oryx whatever
. I liked it. The raid does an excellent job of appearing extraordinarily difficult, but becomes fairly forgiving once the team reaches its rhythm. This encounter is 100% not a DPS race. You can pace yourselves, play it safe and still win.

No weapon drops for me yet, but I've had a lot of fun so it doesn't bother me at all.

Taken King is great. Haven't even touched the Court of Oryx or done any significant exploration of the Dreadnought patrol.

Top Bottom