• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoidberg

Not mine, but:

wkAigUt.jpg

Kwakye94

Neo Member
Did they just disable quiver until they fix it? Because that kinda sucks... There's fixing an exploit and then there's just removing it as an option?

Arrrammis

Seriously, how does the quest start people?

I did the ghosts last time, popped in to the tower and had no notification. I pledged to FWC, Nothing. Donated a bunch of motes like people were saying, nothing. What's up?

Edit: Interesting, it gave the quest to my hunter despite my Warlock being the only one to get the ghosts. Perhaps because my hunter was pledged to FWC before today and my warlock wasn't. Huh.

FStop7

Banned
It's a major problem IMHO. You get this really bad trickle down effect when streamers go after weapons in the game. There's no way for a regular Joe to know if the weapon really is AMAZING or just hype. So then regular Joe has to go grind for a gun just to try it out. It might not even suit his/her playstyle either and or just be over hyped.

If this is about who I think it is... the streamer in question repeatedly said the gun isn't that good and he just wanted it for the sake of having it. He has multiples of practically everything and spends time on spreadsheets comparing damage, time to kill, etc. People see him grinding for hours to get the gun and convince themselves they need to do the same, even though he repeatedly says it's not worth it vs. any number of other options, including guns like the PDX-41 and ARI-45 - both of which were Armsday purchases or gunsmith rep rewards.

I did the ghosts last time, popped in to the tower and had no notification. I pledged to FWC, Nothing. Donated a bunch of motes like people were saying, nothing. What's up?

I never got the ghost last time around, so I'm just waiting until someone posts a guide like they did with the Sleeper.

Mindlog

Have one ready for the Atheon step.
No mic, but has completed VoG a few times and is using my stuff.

PSN Mindlog if you have space :]

noomi

If you found all 3 ghosts in Paradox and handed in the special ghost to the FWC vendor last time it was around, then today upon login you should have received a new quest that leads to the no time to explain.

Maybe try logging out of the game and back in.

spyder_ur

I'm here for you man. Just say the word and I'll scrub up the warsat on that strike like no ones business.

Yeah, I can help too. I'll be on earlier than normal tonight.

So much backup. I feel so well supported.

I don't have simulant either bruh

There are dozens of us. Dozens!

Still don't love this timed stuff though. Makes me a bit anxious for some weird reason.

LiK

does the quest show up for people who already did it last time? I don't feel like doing Paradox all over again.

SeanR1221

So I never handed in the ghost (I sat on it thinking maybe it would be used for something bigger)

I wonder what will happen when I hand it in today....

noomi

does the quest show up for people who already did it last time? I don't feel like doing Paradox all over again.

Yes it should, as long as you found the 3 hidden ghosts and handed in the special one to the FWC vendor you should be all set.

If you returned the ghosts, you should have a taken notification above the FWC vendor. The first step is to rank up the faction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom