• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrocious

what time you on? let's do the quest together. I'm on after 5PM EST. kill Atheon for old time's sake.

Yeah I'll be online at that time as well. What's the quest though? I just got on GAF. It has to do with No Time to Explain? Can't find stuff on reddit.

LiK

Yeah I'll be online at that time as well. What's the quest though? I just got on GAF. It has to do with No Time to Explain? Can't find stuff on reddit.

if you did the Paradox secret ghost stuff last time, you get it today. if not, outta luck for today :/

Bogeypop

GIFF ATHEON CHECKPOINT PLZ!
I would have had No Time To Explain by now if Biggy didn't have awful luck at getting the Simulation Core T_T

Ghazi

Weapon ACQUIRED:
Uwl2quu.jpg

Can you not die or something with the daily heroic? I got the first ghost fine, and then none of the other ones spawned. Wtf. What a waste of time.

LiK

Nope, didn't do it :( Guess I'm out of luck

>.> unless it's possible to join in on someone who has the ghost.

need to do the whole thing in order to get it completed. I did it solo but a fireteam is easier.

Can you not die or something with the daily heroic? I got the first ghost fine, and then none of the other ones spawned. Wtf. What a waste of time.

you cannot wipe or the other ghosts disappear. basically need to be flawless.

need to do the whole thing in order to get it completed. I did it solo but a fireteam is easier.

you cannot wipe or the other ghosts disappear. basically need to be flawless.

Where the hell do you go after the first ghost? Doesn't seem like you can get back up without dying.

Namikaze1

1 A Paradox In Time

You will need to get a Cult Ghost found in the Paradox mission. You can get this ghost during days when the Paradox mission is the Daily Heroic. You can also get it via glitching but it's best to get it legit.

2 A Change in Allegiance

Lakshmi will have a new mission for you. This one requires you to be or join FWC. Hand in materials/synths/motes to Lakshmi till a new mission pops up.

3 Venus Baby!

Head to the Citadel on Venus and wait for the Taken to spawn in. Kill a taken Minotaur. An item will automatically pop up. Head to your inventory and trash the new item. Head back to Lakshmi.

4 Hello, old friend

Kill Atheon and dismantle the Eye of Atheon. Head back to Lakshmi.

5 Zoba?!

Head to Twilight Gap where you will have to find a chest. Use the pool of lights to cleanse yourself.

6 To the Garden!

Head to the Black Garden. Kill yellow bar goblins till you reach 100%. A giant Minotaur will spawn. It will stay on the field as long as the percentage is above 100%. Kill it. Return to Lakshmi

7 Finall Some Time To Explain

Enjoy the new gun. :)

Afrocious

1 A Paradox In Time

You will need to get a Cult Ghost found in the Paradox mission. You can get this ghost during days when the Paradox mission is the Daily Heroic. You can also get it via glitching but it's best to get it legit.

2 A Change in Allegiance

Lakshmi will have a new mission for you. This one requires you to be or join FWC. Hand in materials/synths/motes to Lakshmi till a new mission pops up.

3 Venus Baby!

Head to the Citadel on Venus and wait for the Taken to spawn in. Kill a taken Minotaur. An item will automatically pop up. Head to your inventory and trash the new item. Head back to Lakshmi.

4 Hello, old friend

5 Zoba?!

Head to Twilight Gap where you will have to find a chest. Use the pool of lights to cleanse yourself.

6 To the Garden!

Head to the Black Garden. Kill yellow bar goblins till you reach 100%. A giant Minotaur will spawn. It will stay on the field as long as the percentage is above 100%. Kill it. Return to Lakshmi

My man

stb

1 A Paradox In Time

2 A Change in Allegiance

3 Venus Baby!

4 Hello, old friend

5 Zoba?!

6 To the Garden!

Not sure if you'll see this, but thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom