• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Thank you so much Igor and Wicked for that hard carry, was amazing watching you guys do your thing. Never thought I'd be visiting Mercury!

I like "Defy Extinction" for the next OT

GGs, that was as close as it could get. Came down to final boss no mercy 4-4 game, 1v1 between wicked and a storm trance super, but he was weak so wicked got the clutch kill just as the lighting started chaining. Thank god i didnt stay up until 5 am and wicked until 8 am for a crushing loss lol.

I like Defy Extinction.

They're pretty useful during Raid jumping sections. I prefer Fr0st-EE5 otherwise, which offer "Tighter turn radius while sprinting. Increased grenade and melee regeneration while sprinting."
that sounds about what a Hunter should be doing lol...Sprinting all the time, I like them.

OT Searching for Guardians 1/12 gets my vote

phen0m24

OT♢44| The Countdown Begins
OT♢44| You have been kicked for inactivity
OT♢44| Looking back, Looking forward
OT♢44| THANK YOU BUNGIE

I put the last one as without this forum, I would never have met DRIZZAY and all of you.
Bungie's world brought us together. I'm grateful.

OK back to bashing the game :kappa:

Also look at Igor and Wicked looking for a third in thread...

Will we all come back here from Discord once D2 gets previewed?

Dave_6

Lets see how dead this thread is, me and wicked are looking for a third for trials, yes it can be a carry.

If i don't get an answer in 10min I'm just gonna go to sleep ayy

Damn I hate I missed this. I was online at this time just screwing around too.

I know I posted a couple of times:

A friend and I are looking to do an SRL train/boosting around 3pm EST today. Look for 4 more if anyone is interested.

Essentially looking to get to S Class for those who join and grind out some ranks.

Let me know and I can shoot invites later.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware

A friend and I are looking to do an SRL train/boosting around 3pm EST today. Look for 4 more if anyone is interested.
Essentially looking to get to S Class for those who join and grind out some ranks.

I'd be down for this. I'm working on A rank now (I think I'm at 3 or 4 of 10 top-3 wins).

BUT FIRST

Anyone up for a trio of nightfalls. Been a bit lazy since the expansion hit and haven't knocked 'em out yet. My usual pals have been busy with life, holidays, and Star Wars. I'd like to knock out the Zavala nightfall bounties on all three toons.

My PSN is Mejilan, and aside from a bit of laundry here and there, I'll be around all day. Hit me up via PSN with a friend request and/or message and we can coordinate things. If I'm on Netflix or Diablo III, don't hesitate to ping me. I can switch on a dime.

Edit - Oh crap, I need to knock out some Challenge of the Elders for a quest from Amanda too, if anyone's interested.

i'll be in for the SRL train at 3eastern. psn kortez1981

I'd be down for this. I'm working on A rank now (I think I'm at 3 or 4 of 10 top-3 wins).

BUT FIRST

Anyone up for a trio of nightfalls. Been a bit lazy since the expansion hit and haven't knocked 'em out yet. My usual pals have been busy with life, holidays, and Star Wars. I'd like to knock out the Zavala nightfall bounties on all three toons.

My PSN is Mejilan, and aside from a bit of laundry here and there, I'll be around all day. Hit me up via PSN with a friend request and/or message and we can coordinate things. If I'm on Netflix or Diablo III, don't hesitate to ping me. I can switch on a dime.

Edit - Oh crap, I need to knock out some Challenge of the Elders for a quest from Amanda too, if anyone's interested.

I can do the Nightfalls with you. i'll help you with the COE too if you can't find any more people (i already did it). my psn is kortez1981. ill send you a request

Zakalwe

Banned
I asked a few pages ago but no answer:

I just logged back into Destiny after a decent break, is there anything I should be aware of?

I noticed they added scoring to strikes which is a nice feature, but does this link to anything like a scoreboard or have any kind of functional effect?

Anything else they added of note?

I'll read through the patch notes later, but any tips would be appreciated!

I'm down for that. Sending you a friend request.

PSN: Appletz

Ok so SRL list for 3pm EST:

1) Sturgboski
2) Sturgboski's friend
3) MomoPuffet
4) carterd1981
5) Mejilan

Just need the 6th and its even better. =)

Thanks all!

Kalamari

Honestly, I think the slowness of the thread is partially due to the existence of the Discord community. It just divides the community and the discussion arbitrarily.

Man, can't get any first place now lol...think I'll pass on it. Only got 2 first place out of like 25 matches and those don't count -_-

Screw this liscense!!!

I got my S class license racing in the daytime (PST), found it a lot less competitive and a bunch of times people would quit out of the game early on which made it even easier.

I'm not really sure what the point of any of it was though, I don't think I'm going to keep any of the SRL gear since... well... where the fuck would I ever use it? And with the kiosk now I can just retrieve it if SRL ever came back around. I honestly noticed zero diff between wearing regular gear and SRL gear when racing, maybe if you played with friends and are super competitive it might be the edge to win.

Definitely not gonna bother ranking up SRL on my alts, for the shot at a treasure of the dawn item at rank 5 it seems pointless, especially since none of the drops from a treasure bag has any particular interest to me. Its nice though that you get one as a r5 reward, just too bad how long it takes to actually get up there. Woulda been cool if alts got a IB-style boost if your main is rank 5 already.

I'll be opening the daily gifts and doing the nightfall every week until I get an icebreaker or its gone, but other than that back to Destiny in retirement mode for me. I really enjoyed The Dawning though, while thematically I appreciated the halloween stuff way more, it definitely feels like they put in a lot of stuff to do in this festival. Can't complain for free, and at no point have I been tempted to spend $$ whereas with halloween I bought like $20 of boxes to get all the masks.

Deku Tree

Man, can't get any first place now lol...think I'll pass on it. Only got 2 first place out of like 25 matches and those don't count -_-

Screw this liscense!!!

Keep in mind SRL has some SBMM. So if you are going for the class S license and your gonna lose that match then you might as well come in last. If you lose enough then maybe the SBMM will give you some wins.

Hi all,

So we have 5 of us on right now to do the SRL train. I am not seeing Carterd online but if someone wants to join shoot a friend request to Sturgboski on PS4.

Jade Rabbit and Zen Meteor first-time drops in the same weekend, time to pick up them lottery tix.

Need 5 crucible wins for my NM exotic class item, hope there's enough action to get a train going on later tonight.

on to OT 44!

Jade Rabbit and Zen Meteor first-time drops in the same weekend, time to pick up them lottery tix.

Need 5 crucible wins for my NM exotic class item, hope there's enough action to get a train going on later tonight.

on to OT 44!

The Zen Meteor is an elusive creature who keeps sending out 4th Horsemen and Trespassers in order to stay hidden for me.

AKingNamedPaul

I am Homie
So I recently came back to destiny and 90% of the old content and missions/patrols say requirements not met. I have all of the dlc (haven't finished iron story,) but why cant I do most of the strikes or access older content?

Maybe because I recently uninstalled and reinstalled the game?

NVM just realized it was because I had to use my disc instead of the download data that I had.

Sky Walker

One of the extra perks of having a Fakebringer:
VBSi9Fl.jpg

Received it while doing strikes lol.

darthbob

Keep in mind SRL has some SBMM. So if you are going for the class S license and your gonna lose that match then you might as well come in last. If you lose enough then maybe the SBMM will give you some wins.

Truth.

Last SRL I dominated every race up until my 7th or 8th win, and then it was just all downhill from there. If you find yourself getting pitted up against Nascar tier racers then your best bet is to just keep at it, your losses will help with SBMM's matching, or just intentionally lose your matches, get 6th each time.

Top Bottom