• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Sky Walker

Ytz35hj.png

I still have like 8+ keys.

we-landed-on-mars_o_598339.gif

FiraB

Banned
Are there enough people for a full train? Two will not due. Three will still be free. Four, I'd still want at least one more. Five and the train will be alive.
Just send me a invite and I'll be there, spent most the arvo in the pool waiting for a train as I need the weekly

B-Ri

Hi everyone!

I am back to destiny! I stopped playing after DLc 2 before The Taken King. Please feel free to add me on PSN and include me in anything I can help with! I'm battling my way to lv 40 now.

I'm so sad all my hard earned weapons are useless tho 😭😭😭😭

Psn: B-Ri

I'm out of the loop on the Dawning event, but how do you get the Dawning loot boxes besides the first one given to you for your weekly heroic? Am I in pay to look cool territory until the reset where I get another freebie?

Kalamari

I'm out of the loop on the Dawning event, but how do you get the Dawning loot boxes besides the first one given to you for your weekly heroic? Am I in pay to look cool territory until the reset where I get another freebie?

You get one freebie a week for the weekly heroic, but you can get an additional one per each character after completing the SRL license quest.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I've been dragged into the sun. Might play some more later on if you guys are still around. Otherwise good games. Especially that last one.

Kalamari

I am beginning to think that sparrows in SRL are normalized (except for the raid sparrows) in terms of speed and handling. After toying around with a bunch of different ones it's kinda hard to see any sort of noticeable differences between them. I think the stats on each sparrow probably only apply outside of SRL.

Still want that SR-1 Swiftriver though.

Kadey saying I'm the same as level as Beef. lmao

FiraB

Banned
I am beginning to think that sparrows in SRL are normalized (except for the raid sparrows) in terms of speed and handling. After toying around with a bunch of different ones it's kinda hard to see any sort of noticeable differences between them. I think the stats on each sparrow probably only apply outside of SRL.

Still want that SR-1 Swiftriver though.

Kadey saying I'm the same as level as Beef. lmao
All normalised man, was riding a timebreaker to s class.

You get one freebie a week for the weekly heroic, but you can get an additional one per each character after completing the SRL license quest.

Looks like I'll just be getting the free one. I've got no interest at all in SRL. Are they sticking around longer than the event or do you simply have 3 weeks to get what you want?

renzolama

I finally hit top 1% in a crucible rank category today, and didn't know where else I could brag. I think it's okay to brag because this category could just as easily be accomplished simply by running away nonstop.

E4ntEOC.png

I did it Mom! I stayed alive a really long time, over and over again!

Edit: In case you can't tell, my strategy consists of running away and then shooting people from distance when they chase me. It's not the most noble strategy, I admit, but people do love to chase.

Finally got the last SRL emblem. I also snagged the Trials shader on one of my runs yesterday. Just missing the Icebreaker, which sounds like it's going to be a pain to get.

HigXx

I need to win three races for the Class S license quest step? Yeah, fuck that. That's not gonna happen.

People on Reddit whining that people who already have Class S License should let other people win

I dont see people let me win on Trials cause Ive never been to the lighthouse.

Deku Tree

Class S license is kinda useless. It just gives you that ugly insta delete circuit helmet at LL3 and the emblem that you already have...

GhaleonEB

I have a weird relationship with Destiny. I love the hell out of it while I'm playing, after the new expansions hit, but once I take a break I have a hard time coming back for the updates. This year I basically didn't play at all from January until the release of the Rise of Iron.

I hopped on for one game of SLR, and then remembered why I don't like racing games. I also realize that what I need from new Destiny content is stuff that changes up how I play, not just new actives or cosmetic items. Basically, new gear.

Which is to say I probably won't be on much until the next big update, assuming there is one before Destiny 2. But I'm all aboard the Destiny 2 train.

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
I have a weird relationship with Destiny.

Which is to say I probably won't be on much until the next big update, assuming there is one before Destiny 2. But I'm all aboard the Destiny 2 train.

Me, too. I hadn't played since year 1 but I jumped in for RoI. I'm 396 now, but I'm already getting burned out. I also think I'm not going to follow to D2-- I just don't need that videogame crack in my life. lol

I have had a ton of fun with the new stuff though.

Melchiah

I've got a bit unique problem with Destiny. I've had tinnitus for 1½ years, and it seems like playing the game increases the high-pitched noise in my left ear. Eventhough I've set the TV volume lower than usual. I had a break recently when I played Tomb Raider, and now that I've returned for the event, it seems like Destiny is worse even at lower volumes than TR. =/ It's also one of the reasons why I prefer to play without headset if possible.

GlamFM

Banned
DGAF! Today I offer you 2 different ways to play with me!

You could help me get 3 SRL wins OR do the challenge of the elders stuff for that one quest.

EDIT: Or I could just play some more FF XV

CREMSteve

DGAF! Today I offer you 2 different ways to play with me!

You could help me get 3 SRL wins OR do the challenge of the elders stuff for that one quest.

EDIT: Or I could just play some more FF XV
I need the three wins as well, so I'd be up for it.
StrykerIsland

Top Bottom