• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Thanks everyone for the SRL runs! Will probably look to do again before end of SRL to clear out that SRL Season 1 book.

Anyone up for nightfall? My friend and I are looking for a 3rd.

123rl

GAF, rate my shotgun. It's an Occam's Razor with:

Aggressive Ballistics
Kneepads or Replenish
Smallbore
Crowd Control

The perks seem good but the base stats aren't that impressive TBH, compared to my Conspiracy Theory D

Nicodemic

Anyone up for some Challenge of the Elders? Would like to complete the quest! Can help with nightfall too.

PSN: Nicodemic

Offline right now so answer in the thread please!

SRL gets super boring after like 5 races.

The end is near. Next OT will probably be a record in slowness.

I was really hoping they would mix it up a bit with different racing gametypes like basic time attack, elimination, team racing, and maybe even combat racing of some sort but nope, here's two new tracks to go along with the other two...have at it for three weeks.

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
Well, I think I'm done playing Destiny. I played a total of 216 hrs and had an awesome time playing with everyone here. Special thanks to SolidChamp, who convinced me to buy the game originally, and his crew for showing me the ropes during Year 1.

Thanks to Team Protato for letting me join the clan in Year 3 and carrying me through the raid (empowerment, ugh). Playing Strikes and Crucible with you guys was always a complete blast, so my gratitude and all that.

Hawkian, AuthenticM, JJShadow and countless others, thanks for your time, patience, and positivity while playing with a semi-scrub. And finally, thanks to everyone in the thread for creating such an awesome community. Cheers!

If I ever meet anyone of you IRL, the first round is definitely on me. :)

Raybunny

Well, I think I'm done playing Destiny. I played a total of 216 hrs and had an awesome time playing with everyone here. Special thanks to SolidChamp, who convinced me to buy the game originally, and his crew for showing me the ropes during Year 1.

Thanks to Team Protato for letting me join the clan in Year 3 and carrying me through the raid (empowerment, ugh). Playing Strikes and Crucible with you guys was always a complete blast, so my gratitude and all that.

Hawkian, AuthenticM, JJShadow and countless others, thanks for your time, patience, and positivity while playing with a semi-scrub. And finally, thanks to everyone in the thread for creating such an awesome community. Cheers!

If I ever meet anyone of you IRL, the first round is definitely on me. :)

Doors are always open. If you want why not join the Discord chat? You can chat with DGAF anytime and who knows do an group activity. It is a very active chat so you will always find someone to play with. Ask Hawkian about it. He is the go to guy for that.

phen0m24

The end is near. Next OT will probably be a record in slowness.

You and I both know when that first trailer drops, the HYPE train will go from 0 to 100 faster than Igor can throw his shirt on the floor. :genewut:

Now in between now and then, agreed - sadly.
Crimson Doubles? Yawn. Crimson Double Jump

:feelsbadman:

Dalek

How's this Eyasluna roll?

Truesight IS/SureShot IS/Quickdraw IS
Relentless Tracker
Hammer Forged/Reinforced Barrel/Injection Mold
Grenadier

How's this Eyasluna roll?

Truesight IS/SureShot IS/Quickdraw IS
Relentless Tracker
Hammer Forged/Reinforced Barrel/Injection Mold
Grenadier

It should hit the range cap of 62 with reinforced barrel which is ideal for hand cannons, and with SureShot you have the best sight. The other two perks aren't the best but it should still be alright for competitive play.

Don't shard it.

Arrrammis

Destiny[OT<>44] My Favorite Guardian
Destiny[OT<>44] I thought the point was to stay in the lead
Destiny[OT<>44] Psst... Hey... Take me with You...

Basically any Cayde-6 quote ;)

Nightfall is 380 but you can enter it at 350+.

Ideally you should be 370+ for attempting a nightfall to be useful, it will be too hard otherwise, unless you have 2 players who can carry you.
Ok...

Tks guys, slow grind, and it sucks I have to take off all my Gear because Blue armor is what is raising my light level consistently now, but all the good perks is on the legendary and exotic stuff.

guess I'll upgrade some of them at intervals like once everything is 375 and then once everything is 395 etc...I don't want to keep using all my legendary coins to keep my favorite legendary gear up to par especially exotic stuff has to stay at 350 because shards are hard to come by unless I get up my glimmer and buy some/break some strategy.

Top Bottom