• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They really hated elemental primaries didnt they

They really only made certain PVE encounters easier geez

That said Kinetic damage seems more useful than ever before

I dunno... they seem to do OK on shields unless a modifier is on

jaaz

Maybe you need to pledge allegiance to FWC first, before doing Paradox and getting the ghosts, in order to get the quest today? Long shot I know, but wondering if anyone tried this.

Is there a way to get the grimoire cards for old "Wanted" quests (from Petra)? I know she has new quests, but not sure if that also includes old ones from TDB?

I missed a few of the quests and want the grimoire points...

Y3tR8Ae.jpg

The unique perk on it sounds pretty good.

Well, no one should be mad about that. The potential for a better reward than before is there. Specifically, the chances to luck into an upgrade for your weakest slot, now including ghosts, have been much improved which is a great thing. And I find the disappointment/"still useless" posts to be largely boring.

But they didn't address making NF rewards equivalent in some way to what they provided before TTK. Some kind of guaranteed-if-minor reward, even if you get screwed by the loot roll, would go a long way.

I would totally do Nightfalls if they gave the rep they did before.

Afrocious

I dunno about you folks but I aim to be OP as possible, so this gun is as good as mine.

I don't have the Graviton Forfeit on my Nightstalker Hunter.

LiK

I dunno about you folks but I aim to be OP as possible, so this gun is as good as mine.

I don't have the Graviton Forfeit on my Nightstalker Hunter.

what time you on? let's do the quest together. I'm on after 5PM EST. kill Atheon for old time's sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom