• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have like 80 Strange Coins, and there's nothing at Xur that I want, so I guess I'll buy a ton of 3 of Coins and a few Glass Needles to re-roll my Alpha Lupi.

If there's a Warlock in the fireteam wearing Skull of Dire Ahamkara, the fireteam is able to see a worm over Oryx controlling him. You shoot the Worm instead or Oryx and you take him down in two bomb runs. This opens up the upside-down King's Fall and raises your level cap to 50.

Kappa. Symphony of the Night GOAT

It's called the Shaft worm.
I would love this.
I really would.

Though Bungie kind of already does this. Most new missions are in the same old ass areas, but you run through them backwards.
Inventive.

Calling it a night at Oryx, massive headache. So much going on. Up until Oryx it's not too hard.

Drops so far: 314 Fusion Rifle, 318 Ghost, 311 Titan's Chest Piece, 320 Sniper Rifle. Drops were pretty good, although the Daughters only dropped NM loot for me.

what the fuck

300 cloak and 306 shotgun from daughters

WHERE IS MY HARD MODE DROP???

this is broken as hell

Only 2 shards for me from the Daughters :(

Calling it a night at Oryx, massive headache. So much going on. Up until Oryx it's not too hard.

Drops so far: 314 Fusion Rifle, 318 Ghost, 311 Titan's Chest Piece, 320 Sniper Rifle. Drops were pretty good, although the Daughters only dropped NM loot for me.

At oryx now. So far. 313 and 311. Crap drops so far. Not even 310 yet.

If there's a Warlock in the fireteam wearing Skull of Dire Ahamkara, the fireteam is able to see a worm over Oryx controlling him. You shoot the Worm instead or Oryx and you take him down in two bomb runs. This opens up the upside-down King's Fall and raises your level cap to 50.

Kappa. Symphony of the Night GOAT
I would like to subscribe to your newsletter. And run the raid as Richter.

lt519

Hahaha I love that some people have gotten 5 items above 310 and some have gotten 0. I'm going to be in that 0 group tonight!

With my luck, I expect the same

I think the loot bashing is a lot better than what happened after Crota HM...so progress?

Bloodsent

He should still be getting HM drops regardless if he did normal or not. They should both be dropping at the same time according to Bungie.

I don't trust Bungie with regard to comparing how loot ACTUALLY works vs. how loot is SUPPOSED to work. The Iron Banner "nasty" loot bug shows that they can't be trusted to test appropriately.

I understand where Bungie is coming from on the elemental primary front but on the other hand, I miss them. Many of them made the game fun and granted variety. Blasting through Nightfall when there was a burn was really fun. I understand the game is supposed to be challenging as well but variety and changes of pace are fun in and of themselves.

As a whole I am really loving TTK. But I do feel that there is a serious lack of interesting Y2 weaponry right now. Touch of Malice is awesome. Black Spindle is awesome. I've heard good things about the raid LMG and Zhalo. But other than that, many of the weapons feel very standard and vanilla. There has to be some sort of happy medium.

I really hope Bungie does plan on drastically expanding on the number of weapons in the game. Especially exotics. There's a lot of really fun Y1 exotics that I would like to see retuned so I can earn them and use them again.

Mindlog

My Hunter's Crucible weekly reward was a 304 shell.
That's better than anything I've gotten from the raid in a while. Not bad Bungie.

DarKshodaN

I tryed to beat the normal King's Fall Raid today with some Friends.

After 5 Hours we made it to Oryx but he destroyed us, everybody leaved, and i am sitting here with an Oryx Checkpoint alone, feels bad to be so close to the end without to beat him.

Only thing i got from the Raid was 303 Boots

SheHateMe

With all of this going on today, I can't help but think that maybe we're all chasing the dragon. Definitely not the same dragon, but we're dragon chasers nonetheless.

While some folks are looking for the new carrot to get dangled in front of them, others are just getting used to the old carrot that everyone has already bitten off of.

By others, I mean me. And by old carrot I mean Jade Rabbit.

I still need to kill Warpriest for the last part of the beginning of the Touch Of Malice quest. I still want those Flayer cloaks. And Treads Upon Stars. And Zhalo Supercell. And a whole lot of other weapons and armor that I simply have not gotten yet.

Some of you have slayed every dragon that you've chased, and I'm proud of you for doing so. You're the most dangerous knight; bored with your sword and looking for the next dragon to fly by.

I have not slayed the dragons I am hunting just yet. TTK has only been out 5 weeks. I still believe it's got legs to run out the next 47.

P.S. I need that damn Rabbit.

Looking to do either the normal raid (for the first time) or the nightfall. Any groups? 294 light, so not really there for HM yet...

Edit - lewismistreated1 on PSN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom