• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Chucker

I was a murderer on the last match, killed entire teams and watched blueberries not touch the spark.
Infuriating.

Jafku

Crucible just dropped a spare change with counterbalance, perfect balance, and grenadier. Any good?
Scopes are red dot ores, focus lens, and quick draw

Omg Bungie please give Passage Coins at the lighthouse chest for Pete's sake. Like I am out of passage Coins and the damn bounties don't give enough.

Pantheon sucks donkey balls for 3v3 holy shit.

Okay, I'm back in. I've been playing this week, for the first time since right after TDB. Dang, none of my old stuff is any good in TTK, huh?

I had a pair of IB boots drop just now. The defense is 256. Are they sometimes higher? If I keep playing IB, might another pair drop?

Deku Tree

Congrats on the grimoire Biggy!

And... I was there running sword when Rasengan got that ghorn in front of Narmer from Crota. Lol.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
You know matchmaking is broken whey they say they are breaking teams and then you still run into the same team.

phen0m24

:) Home sweet home

Thanks as always Drizzy. And super cool HoFers. :)

Enjoyed some uh DGAF action tonight with Frenden, Hawk, Deaf, and Saithan. We were apparently in a darkness zone or something... It was different. Frenden got a blue drop, I think Deaf got blue drops. We were killed by a yellow bar shielded enemy at one point.

Hey guess what though despite that DGAF action I need to do the shield bros strike again. I need to farm for my Dark Drinker. Hmmm

Peace my DGAF family

XenoRaven

:) Home sweet home

Thanks as always Drizzy. And super cool HoFers. :)

Enjoyed some uh DGAF action tonight with Frenden, Hawk, Deaf, and Saithan. We were apparently in a darkness zone or something... It was different. Frenden got a blue drop, I think Deaf got blue drops. We were killed by a yellow bar shielded enemy at one point.

Hey guess what though despite that DGAF action I need to do the shield bros strike again. I need to farm for my Dark Drinker. Hmmm

Peace my DGAF family
You'll be back.

They'll aalllll be back.

Deku Tree

Does anyone else on DGAF have 3x 320 characters yet?

Hunter on January 30 with 320 gauntlets from IB rank 5 lol
CZ7dSNPWEAAOQAc.jpg

Titan on January 21 with a 320 boots drop lol
CZPtnOKUAAAhlid.jpg

Warlock on January 20 with a 320 ghost drop lol
CZNzDtSVAAAcWsI.jpg

PANTHEON IS G.A.R.B.A.G.E holy fuck.

God I am so salty from a flipping red bar on the other team who was getting revives so damn late man. I'm not playing Trials this week >.>

XenoRaven

If it was first person I'd be all over it

But 3rd person feels eh to me.
The streams I've seen have made the PvE element seem pretty stale to me. I guess part of the draw is throwing other players in the mix.

It's also not fair for me to judge if I haven't played it. I may give it a shot this weekend, but I don't know.

Crucible just dropped a spare change with counterbalance, perfect balance, and grenadier. Any good?
Scopes are red dot ores, focus lens, and quick draw

Nope, it was nerfed to much. Nirwens or The Grasp are the only viable pulses

Omg Bungie please give Passage Coins at the lighthouse chest for Pete's sake. Like I am out of passage Coins and the damn bounties don't give enough.

Pantheon sucks donkey balls for 3v3 holy shit.

PANTHEON IS G.A.R.B.A.G.E holy fuck.

God I am so salty from a flipping red bar on the other team who was getting revives so damn late man. I'm not playing Trials this week >.>

I don't mind Pantheon, loads of viable routes and quick to the action but, the connections as usual were absolutely shit last night

That was a fun PS4 IB train when it stopped being laggy.

Time to play on Xbox!
Ape won't see this.

EDIT: So much going on, I forgot Xur was here. Need to make sure I have Y2 TLord.

I should be playing iron banner with my pals. But I'm feeling the Destiny burnout more and more. Still love it, just need to focus on other games. So happy SFV is almost out.

In other news, I'm happy to hear lag is a little better in Crucible now.

Jafku

I don't mind Pantheon, loads of viable routes and quick to the action but, the connections as usual were absolutely shit last night
Thanks. Tested it and I liked it so far

This is why we need Thorn

Not for the Poison
Not for the Hatred
Not for the Final Round
Not for the Whiners

But to counter snipers. Now Snipers reign supreme..
I don't care about Snipers I hate the map layout. Two lane design is so retarded.

Christ I've never experienced someone with as much internet armor as the guy I lost to. I've never been this salty before.

Top Bottom