• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Details for Last of Us PSN release and the Season Pass (1 SP & 2 MP DLC packs)

Soler

Banned
Uncompressed audio + multiple voice tracks + high bit rate cutscenes + their longest single player game would be my guess.

When you compare it to their other games it's pretty similar in size. U1 & U2 we're both ~20GB's while U3 ballooned up to ~43GB's cause of the 3D.
I wouldn't mind the size if the ps3 didn't have such a shit wifi card

FUCK. SP DLC is probably the great ending of the game cut out and sold as DLC.
Non-season pass players will get the sucky ending ala Mass Effect 3.

Just lost a day 1 customer ND. I'll wait what the content of the SP DLC is or the GOTY/PS4 version next year.

Assume much?
So much fucking drama, wait until you know what the dlc is and see what interests you. If the season pass discount gives you a better deal for the parts you want go for it, if not buy the parts you want individually. If nothing interests you don't fucking buy it.

cormack12

Gold Member
Got mine on shopto so I should receive on launch day anyway. Can you turn the season pass bonuses off? They seem like cheats to me....? It would be better to play the game how it was intended, no?

Loudninja

Got mine on shopto so I should receive on launch day anyway. Can you turn the season pass bonuses off? They seem like cheats to me....? It would be better to play the game how it was intended, no?
Yep just don't download them.

They are not cheats though since you can upgrade your weapons in the game.

See the previous page man, if you don't want to use them then don't.
I'm assuming the documentary will be included in the disc version, if not I'll be really pissed.

Assume much?
So much fucking drama, wait until you know what the dlc is and see what interests you. If the season pass discount gives you a better deal for the parts you want go for it, if not buy the parts you want individually. If nothing interests you don't fucking buy it.

tbh, uncharted 3 season pass was a moneygrab joke.

I don't trust them at all to carry a season pass.

Top Bottom