• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon Community Thread |OT| For all the Digidestined on GAF

I-hate-u

EDIT
- holy shit the digimon festival merch website is up http://digimon-adventure.net/fes/goods.html

These prices

nywufc.gif

Yup. Wth is up with the crazy clothing prices. That hoodie doesn't even look like a high quality
one. r

That's the Digi-Tax.
Did bluefin announce they're publishing it?

ChaosDukemon is up on their website and Omegamon is almost a given considering how consistent they've been with Digimon Figuarts.
Man I don't even collect figures and I'm buying omegamon for the second time. On a side note the re issue of wargreymon is almost half the price I paid for it... WTH

Maybe because it's the original and not the OD edition that came out later?

Someone mentioned it on the last page I believe. They've been localizing all the new ones lately too.

That's the Digi-Tax.

ChaosDukemon is up on their website and Omegamon is almost a given considering how consistent they've been with Digimon Figuarts.

Maybe because it's the original and not the OD edition that came out later?
Ah thanks.
Oh yeah forgot I bought the od version - my first figure so I didn't know that it was priced higher. Thanks.

Ah thanks.
Oh yeah forgot I bought the od version - my first figure so I didn't know that it was priced higher. Thanks.

I don't know if that's the reason, it's just my best guess. If I remember correctly the original WarGreymons had really loose joints or something.

I'm not much of a figure aficionado though.

Stuart444

So tomorrow (technically today since it's almost 6am in Japan) is the start of the Digi Adventure fest. Wonder if we'll hear anything.

If not, we do get the PV on Saturday for Tri which should be good at least... please? XD.

I don't know if that's the reason, it's just my best guess. If I remember correctly the original WarGreymons had really loose joints or something.

I'm not much of a figure aficionado though.

Oooh whoops. Thanks for clarifying.
So the Bandai premium stuff is only exclusive to them in Japan - that's why I was wondering about the OMNIMON.
So tomorrow (technically today since it's almost 6am in Japan) is the start of the Digi Adventure fest. Wonder if we'll hear anything.

If not, we do get the PV on Saturday for Tri which should be good at least... please? XD.
Start up the hype train! 🚂

Oooh whoops. Thanks for clarifying.
So the Bandai premium stuff is only exclusive to them in Japan - that's why I was wondering about the OMNIMON.

Start up the hype train! ��

Yeah, MetalGarurumon and ChaosDukemon were both exclusives too (I think).

Edit:
Looking at my original reply to you, it comes off kind of douchy, as if you should know why this WarGreymon is cheaper, sorry about that

They'll probably announce more things for us to buy, like Sora's hat or Koushiro's computer. :p
Sora's hat seems so uncomfortable.
With digital world app plz!
we have to wait for some SAO shit to make this a reality.

Also, hopefully it actually answers some questions(02 retcon when?) rather than teasing(or spoiling - I donm't like watching trailers for a reason ><) more stuff.

EDIT- Forgot to link this:
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOGDS-137201
D-arts Wargreymon (RE-Issue) - 2640 JPY excluding shipping
I've ordered from cdjapan once using the non tracked option/cheapest option and it came through fine. They also have an option to mark as gift .
Couldn't resist since my Original designers edition has a messed up joint - manufacturer defect.

Rayis

I never understood why Tailmon is champion when shes's the size of a rookie, they never show her being more powerful than the other digimon fron what I remember

I never understood why Tailmon is champion when shes's the size of a rookie, they never show her being more powerful than the other digimon fron what I remember

Size isn't = power in Digimon at least. Tailmon's Holy ring also gives her some extra power. There's small sized ultimates&megas such as Mamemon.
She's stronger than the rookies & champions of the digi-destined in some cases I believe...But yeah she's weird since she gets to armor digivolve as a champion and because angewomon is an ultimate due to this while angemon is a champion.

She is shown to be equal to the other Champion level Digimon in one of the episodes in Vamdemon's castle (can't remember the specific one).

02 sort of confuses people because she is shown at Rookie level there when she is missing her tail ring. She also can only armor digivolve when she isn't wearing it, which is weird.

They really should have given back her holy ring once DNA digivolving started happening. They could have found it on the Digimon Emperor's ship or something. She is nerfed badly in 02.

And if Tailmon being the size of a Rookie is weird to you, don't look up MarineAngemon, lol.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe

For your sake I hope you don't meet Shoutmon :p

Stuart444

Digimon Adventure 02 15th Anniversary BD Box 2nd March next year, tri 1st episode BD/DVD is on 18th December
http://www.inside-games.jp/article/2015/07/31/89898.html

Thanks for posting, was just about to post myself about this :).

I doubt this will prove it for people but this shows that Tri is not a series of 6 movies but instead a series of OVAs that gets a limited theatrical release. (movies take longer to come to DVD/BD. see Persona 3 for an example). A lot of people are continuing to call them movies.

That said, we're obviously wondering now exactly how long til we get something in the west, I imagine we'll find out soon IF they keep updating us in English (like maybe releasing the next PV with English subs like they did the previous teasers)

edit: just pre-ordered the Amazon Exclusive Digimon Adventure Tri OVA1 BD :D

Cost me (including shipping and everything): 11,400 yen (around 60 quid). Thankfully amazon doesn't charge until shipping.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B012QQ1IMY/

:D

edit 2: More from Digifes:

https://twitter.com/mega_girlshobby/status/626956745643032577

Also OVA theatrical poster:

edit 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77ZXNdMRDQg

The new Digivice, trailer ^ Shows what's new/different for this Digivice.

Yo yo, I hope this is alright to post, buuuut, there're some bangin' tees n' accessories up on this site for three days only with all the crests. I'm seriously considering getting one :x They're really good designs, they even have the date on there!

Both him and Tai look like they are going to be grievously injured in the next few seconds.

That poster is seriously awesome, though.
Had to do a double take for tai. Yeah the poster looks beast. ALPHAMON also looks beast,didnt really care about him before the tri animation.

Yo yo, I hope this is alright to post, buuuut, there're some bangin' tees n' accessories up on this site for three days only with all the crests. I'm seriously considering getting one :x They're really good designs, they even have the date on there!

Yeah I ordered the courage one, saw it on reddit, there's a 5% off code as well. These don't scream digimon/otaku, otherwise I'd never buy something like this.

Also. Saw this on reddit with the title :because he's worth it
cQjE1Sk.jpg

Had to do a double take for tai. Yeah the poster looks beast. ALPHAMON also looks beast,didnt really care about him before the tri animation.

Yeah I ordered the courage one, saw it on reddit, there's a 5% off code as well. These don't scream digimon/otaku, otherwise I'd never buy something like this.

Also. Saw this on reddit with the title :because he's worth it
cQjE1Sk.jpg

I didn't really care about Alphamon either, until he showed up in Cyber Sleuth. Let's just say, I'm a fan now.

And Angemon's hair has always been beautifully maintained, he wouldn't use a cheap product like that though. :p

I-hate-u

That is some really, really good art. Can't wait for a higher resolution one.

I am hype for Royal Knight fights, but Omegamon vs Alphamon? That is a free win for Alphamon.

That poster reminds me so much of the scene in Our War Game where Tai and Matt fall into the internet. ;_;

It definitely gives off strong Our War Game vibes. If it's even half as good, I'll be content.

The stream's starting in 3 and a halfish hours right? I might have to forsake sleep to watch it.

Stuart444

yep... gonna wait for your summary :p

Hehe, I can understand parts of it but not good enough to keep up with all the speaking in this section.

I'll keep updating though with anything interesting and just what's going on for people :).

(I don't know if anyone is doing a restream so I can't help there)

edit: Looks like the Digimon VAs are doing the voices/trying to voice some scenes from memory. Also describing scenes when pictures are put up I think.

Stuart444

Bandai Namco Presents stage aka video games stuff.

Starting off with a Digimon Linkz PV.

And now the Next Order Teaser PV.

This almost looks like it's saying "this is an actual sequel." or something.

Stuart444

The more I see this (Next Order), the more it looks like a direct Digimon World Sequel with the Machinedramon/Mugendramon stuff.

Stuart444

That was too short ;-; teases of their daily life and more from the Kuwagamon.

Animation looks great though :D

So PV info:

Mostly teasing about daily life, seeing shots of each of the cast in their daily lives, seeing mystery girl again and a shot of another girl (or is it the same but without the shadow?) and seeing a shot of Taichi's mum impatiently waiting I think. (probably at the same time Taichi and Greymon are taking care of Kuwagamon?)

Also saw more of the Kuwagamon/Greymon fight at an airport strip I believe.

That's about it, it was too short and teasy still ;_;

Also new Butterfly theme played throughout it.

Top Bottom