• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digital Foundry - Dualsense vs DS4 - What have we really learned?

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
Controller has more features eh? That must be the "revolutionary" thing the sony devs were referring to.

The biggest problem I've always had with PS controllers is the positioning of the left analog stick and the dpad and they've dodged it again for next gen.

Curious if sony is going to improve input lag like the XSX controller will over via software
"Dodged"?

Xenon

WTF - You prefer PS5 hey that's great, but you're going off the deep end now with some of your wild console warring takes. Calm down, they're just plastic toys not nuclear warheads.

Green console bad narrative is tired as hell. I to shudder to think what consoles would be like if Microsoft never got involved.

So, uh, anyone else worried about the privacy issues of it having a built in Mic that recent history tells us will be impossible to really turn off to guard our privacy while we occupy our free time to our favorite hobby?
Edit:

At least we ain't alone!

Where will these controllers be manufactured again?

Last edited:

SonGoku

Hopefully we learn these light up soon.

eCmLBqc.gif
I wish! but im not getting my hopes up, i rather be surprised than disappointed.
Would be awesome for sure

Vroadstar

Talk and rationalize all you want. Your entitled to your opinion as am I and my opinion is your comments appear to me like someone getting too wound up about a toy and going off the deep end .................................... again.

On this PS thread, Only one went off the deep end and now he's gone and not to anybody surprise an x fan.......Again

Well, we know the SSD is expensive. I am assuming the controller is maybe a bit more expensive than usual but I doubt it is really a significant chunk of the overall cost,

I am still hoping for 449 but who knows?

Don't get me wrong. I, too, would love to see Sony debut the PS5 at $449. But after seeing all the tech Sony has shown with the SSD and now the DualSense controller, I can see the PS5 starting out at $500 - $550 unfortunately.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Honestly, as far as I care the stick layout is irrelevant. I've had playstations. I've had xboxes. Both work fine, both do what they are meant to do.

I never understood those who claimed one layout was better than the other.

Ditto, I can use either or with zero issues.

KB+M still slays all with FPS, however.

Top Bottom