• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Digital Foundry] Exclusive: Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition Analysis - The First Triple-A Ray Tracing Game

I was with you until you went from talking about facts (accurate lighting isn't sufficient for "good looking" visuals) to pure subjective assessing art direction like it's factual. No, it's just your opinion. And not even backed by any sort of critical evaluation of the art direction of said games, just a 'I like this more than that'.
I dont care whether you was with me or not. That is my assessment, im not here to create some followers.

Loope

Yeah yeah go suck it. I dont have time to argue with brick heads.
You have your head so far up your ass that you don't seem to see the obvious. In no post whatsoever did i criticized Sony games, what i did criticize is that you talk about art direction, call people idiots, brickheads etc. but can't seem to grasp that you only talk about Sony exclusives and like you're an authority. Anyone can see my post history and see what i wrote about GoT and Returnal.

There are different art styles and different art directions, a director can choose, if you knew that much about art, you would know that there isn't right or wrong there are different flavours for everyone. You're the one talking shit about people, if they don't prostrate themselves at the altar of Sony exclusives with not a single thing to back it up, nothing at all, because it is all subjective.

I do have the time to discuss with idiots, because with my low iq i manage to get shit done and still have the time to make idiots show up their ass. Basically what you've done here is showing how a 12 year old acts: " this is like this because i say so", "no, it's not", "fuck you idiot, go suck your dick etc. etc."

I'm actually surprised that people, although Sony fanboys, that i thought of as adults put likes reactions to your infantile tripe.

Top Bottom