• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digital Foundry PS4 Pro Launch Coverage Begins

They mentioned that the only region in South East Asia that will get Pro first on 10th November is Singapore. Everywhere else is still TBD for the time being but I would be surprised if it's in December.

Malaysian here, and paid for my Pro in full. Fairly taking it easy since I'm in no rush to get it as soon as possible.

Deepo

Went to a local store that listed that the PS4 Pro was in stock. They confirmed that they had 24 units in the back, but the store computer had a blocker that prevented selling PS4 Pro before the 10th.

Damn computers!

d9b

Banned
15 min
Hype!

Open the floodgate
kariba.jpg

I have to admit from speaking to a Sony employee who was not just marketing at EGX he told me to just go for a psvr if I had a ps4 and not to worry about the pro! If I had listened to him my mrs would not be pulling her hair out now, however I would not be excited to play back catalogue games again and look forward so much to new improved one's on the pro!

The back catalogue has really made me want to sell my ps4 now even if it means waiting for psvr! However I get a feeling my mrs is getting me both!

Hackbert

hah, had luck, will be selling my ps4 500gb for 250 € today (2 controllers and 3 old games)... so making the jump does not hurt so much... very ecxited, never bought a console on release day

They mentioned that the only region in South East Asia that will get Pro first on 10th November is Singapore. Everywhere else is still TBD for the time being but I would be surprised if it's in December.

Malaysian here, and paid for my Pro in full. Fairly taking it easy since I'm in no rush to get it as soon as possible.
So which store are you getting your Pro from? I think I'll be getting mine after my semester ends in December

Deepo

Well, with only one Pro system, it was too busy being used elsewhere. More testing will come.

Yeah, no stress man. I expect you've been plenty busy! But it will be interesting to see the results.

Pledged to your Patreon as well, bring on the 4K goodness! :D

Tinúviel

I'm currently living with TF2 and MWR.TF2 has lack of sharpness,AF,sometimes very low texture quality and MWR has lack of AA.

If these two looks sharp AF Pro = mission accomplished for me.

I'm still crying for no Pro patch for Driveclub though.

Saiyan-Rox

They really couldn't get Skyrim working at 60fps opn 1080p or did Bethesda not really try?

Still getting a pro and yeah I knew it wasn't running at 60FPS before but still

64bitbros

Why did Eurogamer use Project Cars as an example for backward compatibility performance? Odd choice. Or am i missing something?

Top Bottom