• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dishonored: Death of The Outsider |OT| The Other Side of The Coin

Anung

Un Rama
Finished this just now. Clocked in at 9 hours and it was a ghost/no kill run so that was good. I'm looking forward to going full murder during new game plus.

Overall I thought it was great. The last level was way to linear with it basically being a straight line but I still managed to find some decent stealth routes.

Bank mission was the best one. I genuinely hope this isn't the last we see of Dishonored.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Just finished the first mission. The atmosphere and writing are great as ever, and I'm so glad I can dive back into this universe, but so far the game just feels... smaller. Most of the Wale is boarded up and inaccessible and the entire first level took place over such a small area. In Dishonored 2 I always felt like I was working my way through a real city due to the multitude of streets and roofs we had to clamber across, but here it definitely feels like a "video game" with walls limiting your exploration.

Still, excited to beat it and see where this story goes...

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Just finished the first mission. The atmosphere and writing are great as ever, and I'm so glad I can dive back into this universe, but so far the game just feels... smaller. Most of the Wale is boarded up and inaccessible and the entire first level took place over such a small area.

I'd say you're in for a pleasant surprise, my friend.

Just finished the third mission with nine hours on the clock so far. Unfortunately I didn't get the Perfect Crime achievement. I accidentally disabled one of the electric shock alarm towers in the bank before I even got into the inner atrium, and didn't have a recent save. Even though I did the whole heist perfectly and I reactivated it before I left, the achievement didn't pop. Oh well, next playthrough.

I have to say, I really love the new three bar mana system. I'm a compulsive inventory hoarder, so in the previous games I would almost always just wait for my mana gauge to recharge after a Blink rather than use a consumable item, even if I had plenty to spare, but with this new system I don't have to worry about it at all. I'm also really learning to like Billie's Displace. It works the same as Blink if you just double tap, but you can pull off some really clever manoeuvres if you use it in conjunction with Foresight.

haveheart

Banned
I've got a question about the contracts missions in upper cyria.
When I want to bring back the brother and kidnap the barkeeper, how do I do this without alarming everyone? Just kill all guests?

When I want to bring back the brother and kidnap the barkeeper, how do I do this without alarming everyone? Just kill all guests?

That’s what I did, but I’m sure you can do some Semblance fuckery to get it done.

haveheart

Banned
That’s what I did, but I’m sure you can do some Semblance fuckery to get it done.

I tried some Semblence stunts but it didn't work out as I always ran out of mana. I did what you did (shooting these rat liquor bottles is something you should try ;)

Did someone manage to break into the blackmarket in upper Cydia? I don't even know where to start...

Randdalf

I tried some Semblence stunts but it didn't work out as I always ran out of mana. I did what you did (shooting these rat liquor bottles is something you should try ;)

Did someone manage to break into the blackmarket in upper Cydia? I don't even know where to start...

I mean to try that at some point, because
in the 3rd mission the black market has a new owner who specifically mentions new/improved security

haveheart

Banned
I mean to try that at some point, because
in the 3rd mission the black market has a new owner who specifically mentions new/improved security

Got it:
You have to smash the yellow sign right next to the store window. There's a vent behind it, you can fly thorugh it and check the room for a hint to the door code.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Spent 1-2 hours doing all the contracts in the second mission, and I like the idea of contracts. They're like more interesting runes. However many of these contracts are designed in a way that only a single approach works. For example I don't think there's a stealthy way to incapacitate the bartender, especially with 4 other NPCs standing in the room all staring at him. Same with the mime, there's a single very specific way of completing that contract. Didn't really enjoy the linearity of those contracts, but hopefully they're not all like this.

The map is huge though, so my concerns about the first level being tiny appear to have been unfounded.

Lijik

For the brother if you choke out the people in the entrance hallway first you can displace from one corner of the bar to the other and quickly slip into the hall without anyone noticing (i mightve displaced into the hallway too? i dont remember)
For the bartender, if you can get the room riled up without being spotted (im not sure how i did this - either kidnapping the brother triggered it or someone noticed one of the unconcious bodies i left in the stairwell/front hall while i was gone) they become substantially easier to pick off one by one since people will start leaving the bar in their search

Got bored and recorded/refined my methods for these. The save i loaded up didnt have any upgrades from the black market, Im playing on default very hard, and i have the eyeless tattoo so i can freely enter the bar

Rescuing the Brother
I mistyped my original method (the first "hallway" was meant to be the opposite corner from the stairwell. mustve been tired!!) but i got really lucky my first go around with enemy positions. Setting a displacement marker in the entrance hallway and slipping through from the back of the room is a lot more consistent. The dude in the gray outfit consistently wanted to search the room when I approached despite not actually seeing me, idk what thats about.

Kidnapping the Bartender
The key to this one is the opening move. Clear out that little room, get a hook mine and displacement escape route in place, and open the door and close it when it has somebody's attention. Theres no consistency to who shows up. I like to wait in the corner in case its the bartender but if not I just bounce out and let the hook mine rile up the room. The save I had only had 4 hookmines and no electrical darts so I just improvised with that.

EDIT- honestly for the bartender, you could probably just toss in a hookmine from the back of the room, get out of sight before it lands, and improvise when people start to roam around.

haveheart

Banned
Got bored and recorded/refined my methods for these. The save i loaded up didnt have any upgrades from the black market, Im playing on default very hard, and i have the eyeless tattoo so i can freely enter the bar

Rescuing the Brother
I mistyped my original method (the first "hallway" was meant to be the opposite corner from the stairwell. mustve been tired!!) but i got really lucky my first go around with enemy positions. Setting a displacement marker in the entrance hallway and slipping through from the back of the room is a lot more consistent. The dude in the gray outfit consistently wanted to search the room when I approached despite not actually seeing me, idk what thats about.

Kidnapping the Bartender
The key to this one is the opening move. Clear out that little room, get a hook mine and displacement escape route in place, and open the door and close it when it has somebody's attention. Theres no consistency to who shows up. I like to wait in the corner in case its the bartender but if not I just bounce out and let the hook mine rile up the room. The save I had only had 4 hookmines and no electrical darts so I just improvised with that.

EDIT- honestly for the bartender, you could probably just toss in a hookmine from the back of the room, get out of sight before it lands, and improvise when people start to roam around.

That's awesome. Well done! I always forget that you can place a marker when in Foresight...

Yeah for the bartender, I just jumped up to some closet in the room so no one could see me. Then I just started tossing hookmines about, and finished with the electro darts. Cleared the room pretty quick.

Love the little nods to Arkane's other games that they drop in:

LOJZEHX.png

(Morgan Yu is the main character of Prey if you haven't played it)

I know I'm playing on ugly Xbox One version, but I love the atmosphere and the beautiful vistas in these games:

I got the
bartender
without alarming anyone. The guy upstairs... well... that was a little messier.

The patrons in the bar scattered when alarmed... As far as I could tell they're not hostile enemies, but act like civilians, and if you avoid being spotted it can count as a ghost/non-hostile.

Hale-XF11

Finished a no kill/no detect run on hard. 16 hrs total. Did a bit of exploring here and there. All in all, it's another fun Dishonored game. I found a really nice shortcut in
the last level by taking a leap of faith down a steep cliff (near that dead guy with the key on him in the void) and then teleporting to the ground below, skipping a huge section of the level and whole lot of bad guys. Made me feel awesome pulling it off.

I wonder if The Outsider going back to life as a regular human will be canon or not. Would be neat if we played as him in a future game. And I wonder if someone else will take over the void.

Lijik

Finished a no kill/no detect run on hard. 16 hrs total. Did a bit of exploring here and there. All in all, it's another fun Dishonored game. I found a really nice shortcut in
the last level by taking a leap of faith down a steep cliff (near that dead guy with the key on him in the void) and then teleporting to the ground below, skipping a huge section of the level and whole lot of bad guys. Made me feel awesome pulling it off.

I wonder if The Outsider going back to life as a regular human will be canon or not. Would be neat if we played as him in a future game. And I wonder if someone else will take over the void.
i tried doing that a few times and couldnt pull it off so i thought that area was off limits (until i got there the regular way of course). Rad to know that its actually possible!

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Just finished mission 2. Spent 3.5 hours in that particular mission all things considered (did all contracts). My impressions of the game are more positive than they were in the first mission, but it's still clear that this is not a full-fledged Dishonored experience. I don't feel like the plot intertwines with the level very well, in the sense that in Dishonored 2 I felt like every book, note, conversation, objective somehow plays into the overarching story. Here the contracts are completely disconnected side missions with no connection to the main plot, there's no real plot reason given for your two targets in this mission, and I don't feel like I've learned more about the world and lore around me by methodically consuming all the books and notes in the level. Many of them are just recycled notes from Dishonored 2 in fact.

With all that said, it's still Dishonored and it's still fun. I really like Displace as a movement mechanic, it allows for much more precise lightning-fast kills by pre-placing the marker and then waiting for enemies to walk past it. The regenerating Void Energy mechanic is also fantastic. Combat feels clunkier though, mainly because you're missing a bunch of spells from D2 that were actually geared towards combat prowess (e.g., Doppelganger). If I ever get into a fight with Billie I'm basically dead and need to reload.

What's funny is playing this game made me reinstall Dishonored 2, and I'm playing a Corvo Flesh & Steel run in parallel to DotO. I just can't get enough of this universe and gameplay.

Finished mission 1 last night.

This is the first time I'm being straight murderous in a Dishonored game and I think I prefer being stealthy. It forces you to slow down and think about things, creates much more tense scenarios, etc.

But I'll stick with murder now that I have powers and see how it goes.

Just finished mission 2. Spent 3.5 hours in that particular mission all things considered (did all contracts). My impressions of the game are more positive than they were in the first mission, but it's still clear that this is not a full-fledged Dishonored experience. I don't feel like the plot intertwines with the level very well, in the sense that in Dishonored 2 I felt like every book, note, conversation, objective somehow plays into the overarching story. Here the contracts are completely disconnected side missions with no connection to the main plot, there's no real plot reason given for your two targets in this mission, and I don't feel like I've learned more about the world and lore around me by methodically consuming all the books and notes in the level. Many of them are just recycled notes from Dishonored 2 in fact.

With all that said, it's still Dishonored and it's still fun. I really like Displace as a movement mechanic, it allows for much more precise lightning-fast kills by pre-placing the marker and then waiting for enemies to walk past it. The regenerating Void Energy mechanic is also fantastic. Combat feels clunkier though, mainly because you're missing a bunch of spells from D2 that were actually geared towards combat prowess (e.g., Doppelganger). If I ever get into a fight with Billie I'm basically dead and need to reload.

What's funny is playing this game made me reinstall Dishonored 2, and I'm playing a Corvo Flesh & Steel run in parallel to DotO. I just can't get enough of this universe and gameplay.

Agreed with all of this.

I'm about to hit Mission 5, just finished up Mission 4, and I'm at about 13.5hours total or so, maybe a bit more. I play pretty slowly and really like to discover everything. Mission 4 was the first time in the game where I went straight all out murder, though still with stealth.. Did it for the Contract ;)

I agree about the lore. While some of it is still pretty strong, particularly in Mission #3 with the bank which a lot of it has gentle fun nods back to earlier games, like with Galivani meme, and while some of the lore is still pretty good, a lot of it feels disconnected from the main narrative of the game which is something that a mainline Dishonored game simply does so well. The most apparent impact that you have on the world, now, is basically through the newspaper clippings strewn around the locations, and those feel a little cheap, compared to what we used to get. Also, areas that a previous Dishonored would have done really in depth, aren't as well fleshed out. For instance, in Mission 2 you can visit Shaun Yun's (sp?) house. And Mission 3 of course takes place around a lot of the same area, but now his house is locked up. Previous dishonoreds wouldn't have taken that shortcut... They would have allowed you to go in and the area would have changed in some meaningful way, maybe with a new contract to bring you in there. There's other segments like this, too.

In other ways they've done a great job with the lore. I just finished Mission 4 in the
Royal Conservatory
, and I love all of the throwbacks to Dishonored 2 in that level. When I started the level, I thought, "Eh, this is a little lazy using this location?" But then you quickly realize how much it's changed since the events of Dishonored 3, and while the design/layout is certainly different in spots, it is great seeing it from a new perspective. The level has no many intelligent nods back to Dishonored 2, and also the way the game makes you feel sympathetic to
the witches
from Dishonored 2 is well done. I love how the
Sisters
are trying to figure out these contraptions and also of course if you listen to all of the audiographs you get some great tie-ins to Dishonored 2i n that area. I loved it.

Still, I agree, the reason you're brought somewhere and the reason you have to kill somebody or achieve some objective feels more arbitrary than in past games. Dishonored has always been arbitrary. I've long felt myself saying "Uhhh... Oh... Ok..." when the game suddenly tells me, "I'm going to the Dust District to investigate XYZ because I've read that he holds the secret to ABC." And then you go there, finish the mission, and you get, "I've been to see XYZ and now I'm going to go to DEF because DEF holds the device that will get me to Delilah." Or what have you... and I sit there as a player and just happily nod along to the fairly arbitrary mission that the game gives you.

It's not Dishonored 2, but it's still very good, and it scratches that itch. The level design is not as good as Dishonored 2, like there have been areas where I've felt like they didn't quite play test it enough... Things that were playtested to hell in Dishonored 2 which is why the game is so tight. For instance, getting to the
Exchange bank
in Mission #3 felt there's really only one way to get there, and they were heavily forcing you to use the mimic/Arya Stark power to get through that entrance. I did it another way, but it was a lot of weird trial and error, and the distances between objects did not feel as tight as Dishonored 2, which is a game that is very easy to quickly decipher sight lines and lines to traverse an area.

Still, awesome game and one of my favorites again.

nOoblet16

Can I upgrade my powers in this game?
Displace has an annoyingly short range and in other Dishonored games it was the same with Blink and Reach until you upgraded them after which they had good range.

Also for some reason Foresight incurs a massive performance hit, going from 60FPS to 40FPS despite it being just a blue filter with some alpha effects. Stuff like this should not happen, if there's something in the gaame that drops performance like this then it needs to be optimised. Like if it's the alpha that drops the performance then it should be toned down or performance should be improved by toning down other things such as LOD during Foresight since everything is so blurry and fuzzy anyways that you wouldn't notice.

Another weird performance issue with the dynamic resolution scaler. I can run the game at 4K/60 with 75% max dynamic resolution reduction (75% of 4K being 1620P) pretty much 100% of the time....except for when it goes into foresight. But if I put the dynamic res scaler to performance (goes as low as 50%) then for some reason game mostly spends its time at 1080P even in areas where there's literally nothing on screen i.e. looking at the skybox or something.

haveheart

Banned
Can I upgrade my powers in this game?

Displace has an annoyingly short range and in other Dishonored games it was the same with Blink and Reach until you upgraded them after which they had good range.

Only through charms. There are some specific displace charms.

Hale-XF11

i tried doing that a few times and couldnt pull it off so i thought that area was off limits (until i got there the regular way of course). Rad to know that its actually possible!

It took me a fair number of tries before I nailed it. I thought it was off limits too until everything came into focus on my way down.

rackham

Banned
Thinking of trading in The Last Guardian towards this game. I really don't like TLG. Owned it since release. Idk if I'd regret it a few years down the road if it ends up being rare.

moneys tight pals

Morts

Any way to
buy from the auction
in New Game+? That's what I get for not looking at the trophy list during my first playthrough.

Anything interesting in Morgan Yu's safe in the bank?

I'm on mission 2 and it seems like certain painters ignore me completely and other are enemies who bum rush me. Not really sure how to discern between the two.

At this point I'm just running around and trying to get a feel for powers. It seems OK overall, but maybe I'm just not in the mood for something this complex/open. I've been in more frustrating situations than I care for. Maybe I just need to git gud.

I'm on mission 2 and it seems like certain painters ignore me completely and other are enemies who bum rush me. Not really sure how to discern between the two.

At this point I'm just running around and trying to get a feel for powers. It seems OK overall, but maybe I'm just not in the mood for something this complex/open. I've been in more frustrating situations than I care for. Maybe I just need to git gud.

Workers will ignore you so long as you don't do anything violent, but will join in attacking you if a guard becomes alerted--it makes them aware that you're "wanted".

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Finished this last night. Very enjoyable, but definitely DLCish, if you know what I mean. Fortunately, I kept my expectations in check. The price certainly helped.

Billie is a great lead and, though inconsistent, Rosario Dawson hits home when it counts. I also enjoyed her focus on thievery missions and norish investigation over assassination. I hope 3 goes further in that direction.

Displace ranks with Time-Stop-Blink as the best traversal method. I'm still waiting for them to introduce TF2 wall-running. Imagine the shit StealthBR could do with THAT.

Then there's Face Snatching. Great in principle, its highlights seem more prescribed than I expected. It would never have been possible without Mana Regen though, which is SO much better than hunting for drugs all the time. I wished they'd retroactively add it to the old games!

Level design doesn't seem nearly as detailed as D2. If the Daud DLC hadn't been so damn good, I'd be quite happy with it, but it rarely competes. While Mission 3 is an absolute series best, it stands out because it's more like classic Dishonored than the others are.

I only have one gripe with the world building (END GAME CHAT).
They kinda killed all the mystery of The Outsider and, by proxy, a bit of The Void
. It's a really minor thing... and I was expecting it, I guess. :D Just didn't like how they handled it.

As a complete package, it doesn't quite reach the heady heights of any of the others, including Daud's story, but it does earn its seat at the table.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member

I think this game is a bit more slapdash than Dishonored 2, with less playtesting as Albatross mentioned. Things feel a little hit-or-miss sometimes in terms of whether certain approaches will work, and I sometimes had to reload a save multiple times to get my approach to work without falling off a ledge or accidentally getting spotted in a location where I shouldn't have been spotted. I don't think you're doing anything wrong.

Workers will ignore you so long as you don't do anything violent, but will join in attacking you if a guard becomes alerted--it makes them aware that you're "wanted".

But they're painting two different sides of the same building and I never took my knife out or anything. Obviously I did something, but it's kinda weird and inconsistent. One part of me wishes it was more gamey and obvious who is and isn't going to attack you, the other part of me can see why this raises tension. You're wanted in a public place, you should be looking over your shoulder at all times.

I think this game is a bit more slapdash than Dishonored 2, with less playtesting as Albatross mentioned. Things feel a little hit-or-miss sometimes in terms of whether certain approaches will work, and I sometimes had to reload a save multiple times to get my approach to work without falling off a ledge or accidentally getting spotted in a location where I shouldn't have been spotted. I don't think you're doing anything wrong.

One place in particular in mission 2, where the mayor or whatever is giving a speech in a small nook between buildings, has just been frustrating me and I'm no newbie to the series. I was assuming I wasn't using powers properly, but yeah, maybe the game just isn't designed as well as 1 and 2.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
One place in particular in mission 2, where the mayor or whatever is giving a speech in a small nook between buildings, has just been frustrating me and I'm no newbie to the series. I was assuming I wasn't using powers properly, but yeah, maybe the game just isn't designed as well as 1 and 2.

What exactly in that section was bothering you? I was able to get around pretty trouble-free around that little courtyard.

selfnoise

One thing I noticed about this game vs the earlier ones is that the level designers seem to assume that you're going to be making heavy use of the powers. This makes sense as they've taken away the mana consumable and also why wouldn't you given that these powers are only in this game, but it does make some of the level design feel different.

That spot with the stage definitely felt that way.

Lijik

There's like a dozen guards that see me and kill me instantly. Actually gonna try again tonight maybe I can do better.

Unless you're trying to go for no powers, you can just choke a random citizen and use them to semblance your way through. Theres also a few balconies strewn about that you can displace to and from.

Unless you're trying to go for no powers, you can just choke a random citizen and use them to semblance your way through. Theres also a few balconies strewn about that you can displace to and from.

I wasn't exactly sure what semblance was gonna do so the first time I tried it some guard saw me ripping off some innocent lady's face and understandably bugged out. Good times!

Dishonored has always been a little weird in this regard.
When in hostile territory, civilians will not attack you, but they might run and alert guards. Civilians with makeshift weapons (brooms, etc) will attack you if you attack a guard or someone else and are spotted.

While guards/enemies are clear, if you can't tell from looking at them, you can generally tell the difference between workers and enemies based on if they have a red dot in the center of your aiming reticule or a grey dot. Red is obviously an enemy.

What's always been really weird about DH series is that house keeping staff somehow have better perception than guards, witches, and other baddies. I remember in 'Crack in the Slab' mission in DH2, the house keeping staff in "the past" would spot me on a chandelier while guards wouldn't.

There's like a dozen guards that see me and kill me instantly. Actually gonna try again tonight maybe I can do better.

You can use the balconies above him. Alternatively, there are catacombs beneath him, but I'll leave that up to you to discover :)
IIRC there's a bone charm down there and that's how I found it.

anybody having issues with, what seem to be, glitches in the AI?

Ive had a handful of issues where the AI will go apeshit over nothing at all. No bodies around, no sound being made, just randomly start running around like they've been alerted.

Also, in separate occasions Ive had the AI become alerted to me through a wall. This was in the taxidermy office. I even went back in to see if they spotted me through a window or something. From where I was when I was spotted and where the guard was, there was no possible way that he spotted me without it being through the wall.

I'm in mission 2, in Eiolina's apartment. I slash her and she dies. I pop into foresight and notice her severed right arm is glowing as a separate thing labeled 'right arm.' I pick it up and decide to chuck it out a window. It flies past a worker sweeping the floor, into a fountain, and the worker yells "Holy shite! What was that?!"

Coreda

I'm looking at the Third Eye rune (Gain an extra target marker when using Displace or Foresight) available from the second map's black market, but I'm unsure how it would work for Displace. Do you gain the ability to place two body double positions that can be triggered in sequence?

Edit: ended up buying it and I'm guessing the 'extra target marker' is meant to be used in combination with Foresight, presumably to mark a target first then use Displace to travel to the marked locations? Guess I'll try it sometime.

Unlucky7

Banned
Do I need to complete Dishonored 2 first before getting this? I did like Dishonored 2 but I fell off of it and have been meaning to come back to it. That said, this sounds real good from what I heard.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
I'm in mission 2, in Eiolina's apartment. I slash her and she dies. I pop into foresight and notice her severed right arm is glowing as a separate thing labeled 'right arm.' I pick it up and decide to chuck it out a window. It flies past a worker sweeping the floor, into a fountain, and the worker yells "Holy shite! What was that?!"

lmao that's hilarious. I love the emergent narratives that come out of Dishonored games with all the systems at play behind the scenes.

Do I need to complete Dishonored 2 first before getting this? I did like Dishonored 2 but I fell off of it and have been meaning to come back to it. That said, this sounds real good from what I heard.

It takes place a few months after Dishonored 2 and references some of the events from that game. I'd recommend finishing Dishonored 2 first but you could jump into this directly if you want, I guess. Its not like D2 ends with some mega revelations so if you don't mind missing some references it should be ok. Death of the Outsider has a different playable character with a new storyline which kind of pulls in a bit of everything from all the previous games (1, its DLC, and 2)

I just finished the game. I'm confused.

I did the ending to kill him and then reloaded and did the ending to not kill him but it was the same?

peakish

Just picked this up after I rolled onto this month's expenses. Holy shit, Arkane is so damn good at world building. I'm always in awe when I pick up a game of theirs. I totally loved this poster.

Duxxy3

Ran through the Dishonored DLC and Dishonored 2 this week. Downloading Death of the Outsider now.

Maybe I'll start on the stealth runs after this random marathon. Right now I just murder the shit out of everything.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Just beat the game. It's not bad, but I think it's my least favorite Dishonored experience.

The powers are phenomenal, and the combo of Foresight + Displace allows for some incredibly cool combos that I am too clumsy to accomplish with Blink/Far Reach. One of my favorites was hiding atop a building and setting a Displace marker right at my feet, dropping down next to two targets, placing a Spring Razor at their feet, then displacing back up to my original location right as they turned around and got obliterated by the razor. The fact that Void Power regenerates also made me much more likely to use my powers, and I think I may just start playing Dishonored 2 with an unlimited mana potion cheat to recreate the experience.

On the other hand, I didn't really like the level design, which many times felt much more linear than I would have liked. There were also a lot of reused assets:
missions 2 and 3 basically took place in the same spot, and mission 4 was a reskin of a Dishonored 2 level.
The contracts were also more annoying than fun. Unlike Dishonored 2, I don't really have the urge to replay this game.

Plot was interesting, but moreso for what it means for Dishonored 3 rather than it being an interesting story in and of itself.

Glad I played it, but I won't be returning to DotO after this.

Top Bottom