• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Disney reportedly been in talks to buy most of 21st century fox

Inhumans shook.

People want mutants.

I fear for Logan and Deadpool style movies if Disney gets their hands on them though. I don't know how they would handle an R-rated superhero movie.

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
These big companies are gonna be trying to reel in as many assets as they can during this tail-end inflationary period in the next months. I expect Apple to make a few big purchases, they already bought a lot of their own stock recently. Microsoft is gonna buy a lot of stuff in a diversified way, of course in industries that make sense for them.

I'm gonna say this at the risk of bothering the status quo here, but there is a huge financial crisis coming very soon. Just as you didn't in 2008, you're certainly not gonna hear this from analysts or anybody entrenched in the market because an enourmous part of keeping the market afloat is about perception. Even if there might be a problem nobody is gonna say it because it could needlessly hurt the market. For this reason if you wanna know what's gonna happen you have to dig into it yourself, analysts are never gonna tell you anything.

If you want me to explain this, pm me cause I'm not gonna lay it here. Happy holidays..

Top Bottom