• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do a Barrel Roll! (MLB2K9 is Broken Edition)

I don't care that much about baseball, but watching that Game Room video, The Show looks stunning. It makes you want to play it out of the sheer quality it shows off. It even looks like it has too much content for a yearly cycle title. :D

When it got down to even the careful attention to the beaning balls, guys threatening to charge the mound, etc, I was floored.

Cloudy

Banned
They released 2 patches to the game and all the bugs are fixed. They must have really got some angry feedback from fans. Is the license up soon? Cos the speed of the developer response seems unprecedented for a sports game :D

I kind of miss being able to punish the CPU for cheap hits with 100% 2nd base pickoffs though :lol

Last week I was over someone's house with a couple of guys. My and another kid popped in The Show and started playing a game. Another kid came over, and started telling me how terrible of a game The Show was, and how much better 2k9 was. His main point were how 2k9 looks better, and is way more realistic.

I can't even argue with people like that

alanias

Cloudy said:
They released 2 patches to the game and all the bugs are fixed. They must have really got some angry feedback from fans :D

I kind of miss being able to punish the CPU for cheap hits with 100% 2nd base pickoffs though :lol

It is a bit better. I love the play my friend and I had the other day at Fenway. The ball bounced off the top of the green monster (like where the seats are) and flew up into the air like a rocket. What should have been a homerun was called a ground rule double. :lol We play The Show when we want a serious baseball game, but 2k9 is good for fun and laughs.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Not gonna help it from besting The Show but good on them for patching this POS :lol :lol

Only kidding.

Now.....let's get to work on finding more glitches.

Top Bottom