• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you sleep in socks?

Do you sleep in socks?

• Always

Votes: 12 11.0%
  • Sometimes when it's cold

Votes: 31 28.4%
  • Never

Votes: 38 34.9%
  • wtf??

Votes: 27 24.8%
  • Yes I have a medical condition or something and I need my feet warm at all times

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters

Nymphae

Banned
Only if it's an accident, in general they always come off if I'm headed to bed.

Been with a few girls that expressed revulsion at the idea of having sex with socks on. Thought that was pretty weird.

I did when I was a child as I hate being bare foot. I don't know. It's a great feeling being bare foot after taking your shoes off from a days work.

Never, even when it's cold. During winter, I keep my feet inside the sheets and a pair of socks within reach for when I wake up to take a piss -- don't want to start sneezing.

Pejo

Of all the disgusting things I've ever read on the internet since dial-up days, sleeping with socks on has to be the most vile, detestable thought.

I just can't with you guys right now.....

Nah.

Nah, man.

Shit nah, man.

I believe you’d get your ass kicked saying something like that.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

MetalAlien

Banned
This is an annoying thing for me in winter - when I get into bed I’m freezing and can’t get to sleep so I put on socks and pull up a big thick blanket. But then I wake up in a pile of sweat feeling like I’ve got a hangover. Fucking hate winter
I love the cold, best sleep I get is when it's cold. I have my bed under the window and during the winter sleep with it cracked open to let the frosty goodness sing me to sleep.

Pejo

I wear socks going bed when it's cold. A thick wool wooven one that I specifically use it for.
The way you worded this makes me envision a singular infinite wool sock, kinda like those water snake tubes or a chinese finger trap that you insert your feet into.

Jaxx_377

Neo Member
Absolutlely nothing at all and on top of the sheets no blanket, I like the feel of the cool air against my skin, and also my wife could melt the north pole with her btu's she throws off

Codes 208

No. Not my thing. I find it uncomfortable for one: and two: I tend to toss and turn in my sleep so sucks just cause me to inadvertently pull out the beddings which makes it that much more uncomfortable.

Weilthain

Banned
I used to be so lazy I would just because I was too lazy to take them off. I have now progressed to consistently removing them before bed EVERY night.

Wings 嫩翼翻せ

so it's not nice
Every time I've slept or had sex AFAIK I've had socks on. Deff by coincidence for the latter but I sleep with them because I feel more comfy. I also have a general, relatively profound dislike for being bare-footed so it probably has some impact.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Every time I've slept or had sex AFAIK I've had socks on. Deff by coincidence for the latter but I sleep with them because I feel more comfy. I also have a general, relatively profound dislike for being bare-footed so it probably has some impact.
You’re a socks and sandals guy, I bet.

Grinchy

Banned
I do a lot of the time. If it's nice out and I go to sleep without socks on, it feels fine to me. But, most times I just leave them on and keep my feet warm.

Loki

Count of Concision
Every night, even in the summers. For some reason my feet and sometimes my hands are always cold at night.

Top Bottom