• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

do you think you could fuck up a chimpanzee?

RiccochetJ

Gold Member

holy fucking shit

Right? So my answer is no. I don't think I could fuck up a chimpanzee. I'm almost 100% certain I would get fucked up and my body parts would be strewn throughout the yard.

That is unless I had a rifle, I knew that the chimp had ill will towards me, I had 100 yards, and clear aim lines the entire time.

Most of ya'll couldn't handle a squirrel if it was ready to throw down

I'm certain my cat almost killed me last night. When I shift to sleeping on my back, she likes to crawl onto my chest, curl up, and fall asleep. I wake up when she does this, but her purring puts me back to sleep immediately. However, last night she decided that my neck was better and laid across it. In my half asleep daze, I was seeing black spots and they got bigger before I managed to get out of the sleep paralysis and shake her off.

Last edited:

Cato

Banned
I think I've got a good chance.

Grapplers haven't historically done well against me. If the chimp keeps his distance, it's fireballs all day. If he jumps in, it's DP city. I'm trying to bait the dash because I'm gonna feed him the st axe kick > st. lk > ex Tatsu when he does, and that's his ass.

Bro, I will just stare him down, rise the demon penis (fugs), and ask, you really want to do this?
If the chimp won't back down facing the demon penis, well chimp will lose.

Last edited:

holy fucking shit

But they're just so cuddly and lovable. Who wouldn't want one as a pet, Aww.

My face. He's eating my face and ripping of my genitals.

CWlv5QXVEAEnVoq.jpg:large

Liljagare

99.999999999% of all humans trying would be tore up, shat on, and raped until there is a little messy blodless bag left.

Though, someone mentioned Mountain, perhaps, it would take someone who does nothing but lift all day long, with reach and agility.

I'd toss a african honey badger at it and run away, they are often seen fighting of several lions at once.. :p

Tesseract

Banned
i'm pretty confident a chimp would rip my fucking arms off and beat me to death with them

but i'm still making coffee, anything is possible

Top Bottom