• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Doom Eternal - March 20!

Sygma

I'm pretty sure they'll ship Eternal with the invasions working. Also the plot leak some months ago was utterly insane and the best way to make the Doom guy ... doom guy

I don't know I can't wait. Risk of Rain 2 and Doom all year long baby

Grinchy

Banned
the story? :messenger_neutral:
Yeah, I hope they tone that shit down this time. One of my only complaints about the last game is that replaying levels is encouraged, yet you're stuck in long drawn-out conversations you don't care about each time. I don't need that shit!

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Yeah, I hope they tone that shit down this time. One of my only complaints about the last game is that replaying levels is encouraged, yet you're stuck in long drawn-out conversations you don't care about each time. I don't need that shit!
arcade mode ?

MiguelItUp

Hugo specified that all cinematics/story sequences can be skipped. So if you're someone that really doesn't care about story and just wants to keep ripping and tearing, you can.

Grinchy

Banned
Hugo specified that all cinematics/story sequences can be skipped. So if you're someone that really doesn't care about story and just wants to keep ripping and tearing, you can.
I'll let it play out the first time through, but when the Sam guy is locking me in his office for the 4th time to give me the same speech, I'm wishing they'd let me skip it.

MiguelItUp

I'll let it play out the first time through, but when the Sam guy is locking me in his office for the 4th time to give me the same speech, I'm wishing they'd let me skip it.
Yeah, I can understand that. Sounds like that won't be an issue this time around!

MiguelItUp

Yeah those tracks are definitely legit! The top one was from the stream leading up to the latest trailer. So good.

So, the DOOM Eternal content drop is still coming this month, apparently a number of influencers and journalists got to play a more recent build. Embargo lifts very soon and we'll get some new/more details. So hyped.

sol_bad

GGMan's video has me fully hyped for this damn game.
I finished the first game on PS4 but I think I'll buy it again on PC and play through it again.

phil_t98

#SonyToo
Loved the last DOOM but just hoping it isn’t another bullet sponge fest. This does look way better though

It's a painful pill to swallow, but it is true. Doom Eternal releasing in March is by far the most important game releasing March. No question.

"Final Fantasy 7 is releasing in March too you know. People are waiting for that A LOT MORE than Doom Eternal. Guh. So my violence and gore. Those trailers are so violent that they scare me. I am literally shaking right now."

"Question. Can you RIP AND TEAR IN Final Fantasy 7 remake?"

"No. It's an JRPG remake. Of course you can't RIP AND TEAR in it. It's nothing like th-

"Shame. To be the best, you must have ripping and tearing available until it is done hun."

Yes I want to play FF7 remake badly, but I want to play DOOM eternal a hell of a lot more.

Edit: Whoops. I thought FF7R part 1 of..."???" was releasing in March. I didn't realize it releases on April 10th. That's my ba-RIP AND TEAR.

Last edited:
Top Bottom