• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
3k mmr, I can uninstall now.

Werid as fuck lanes though, abbadon + tiny vs jugg (myself) and phoenix. Bot lane was silencer + windrunner vs a solo huskar and an ancient farming necro (thankfully on the other team). Pretty back and forth for a bit till one awful teamfight on their part opened the flood gates for 2 tier-two towers, us smoking into rosh and then the third tier-two tower. We pushed for Rax while their Abbaddon and Storm Spirit decided they wanted a tier 1 in return. Ended up mega creeping them on continued bad plays from their part and let the creeps take their base.

Does manta style dispel electric vortex from storm spirit because that's what I bought it for but it never happened.

Werid as fuck lanes though, abbadon + tiny vs jugg (myself) and phoenix. Bot lane was silencer + windrunner vs a solo huskar and an ancient farming necro (thankfully on the other team). Pretty back and forth for a bit till one awful teamfight on their part opened the flood gates for 2 tier-two towers, us smoking into rosh and then the third tier-two tower. We pushed for Rax while their Abbaddon and Storm Spirit decided they wanted a tier 1 in return. Ended up mega creeping them on continued bad plays from their part and let the creeps take their base.

Does manta style dispel electric vortex from storm spirit because that's what I bought it for but it never happened.

You got up to 3k or down to 3k?

I thought manta dispels it too.

Pratfall

the pull is a stun no? how do you dispel it?

Jackson50

If you play Magnus, please cast Empower on your teammates. Especially if those teammates are Slardar and Phantom Assassin. And especially if they request it.

Kard8p3

If you play Magnus, please cast Empower on your teammates. Especially if those teammates are Slardar and Phantom Assassin. And especially if they request it.

ur not my supervisor

BabyRage.png

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Secret's going to lose at this rate because their players are burning out strimming with pub trash.

xanavi

Ranked up to MG2 in csgo, I'm pretty sure that's like the 3.7k of cs. EZ game.
highfive.gif

dckIrkY.jpg

Compared to dota csgo is so relaxing to play. The community skews a bit younger and there are some toxic people but for the most part everything is so chill. I think the random people you meet playing dota are funnier overall though.

Trickster

Just lost a super infuriating game. Most of my team managed to feed quite a lot, letting the enemy team get super farmed early and roll us over.

But the thing that was actually infuriating was the fucking Axe player on my team, motherfucker does what he's supposed to do and get blink dagger asap. Only to then, for the rest of the entire damn match, not actually use the damn thing, but rather just ping on the enemies and link that the blink dagger is ready to go. The rest of our team is just standing there, waiting for him to iniate the damn fight while they're destroying our rax. But mr. tomato's just standing there, tip toeing in the back...

Kard8p3

wtf is stephen universe anyway??

a show by one of the writers of Adventure Time (Rebecca Sugars) and it's about a half-boy half-gem living with 3 gems learning to control his powers and protect the Earth. It starts off without much of a plot but picks up really fast. Has good comedy and IMO AMAZING songs. Worth a watch!

Trickster

Btw how do you make those word clouds of what you've said in dota ? Wanna see if I'm a scumbag og wellmannered person

Trickster

see the post above you

aha, thanks. It only counts my last 4 matches though, apparently I haven't talked in all chat there, and can't seem to see an option to see what was said in team chat.

Depresseing what I've had to read in all chat the last 4 matches though...

Ysv7yz5.png

Top Bottom