• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

FSIJNwH.png

Gained 1k mmr spamming Disruptor. Finally 4k.
Gj, im going to try to get 3k by spamming sven and clinkz
LUL

TUSR

Banned
ay fuck valve for this secret shop shit.
I got a reply.

dear attendee thank you for purchasing your ticket to the international Dota 2 championships in Seattle Centre the secret shop is now open and if you received your event badge you may place a preorder at the secret shop beginning now through midnight on Friday, August 5 if you selected to pick up your badge it will call please note that will call badges will be available to pick up the beginning of August 6 at the will call booth on the east side of Key arena

Key arena will call hours are Saturday, August 6 10 AM to 6 PM and August 7 10 AM to 6 PM etc. etc. we have set aside an inventory of all secret shop products to ensure that customers picking up the tickets from Will call will still have the ability to order from the full catalogue of items available on a first-come first serve basis additionally since will call ticket holders will not be able to place a preorder we are offering the same pre-order incentive of bonus charms to every customer with a will call ticket that places an order at the secret shop if you have any other questions about access to the secret shop please visit the secret shop FAQ otherwise you may direct your questions to the secret shop support at this email
And another one reiterating that Will Call tickets can still preorder once you get the tickets and are still eligible for the emoticon charms.

We set aside inventory of all the secret shop items on a first come first serve basis.

Artanisix

All three are similar. Thanks Valve.

Have you not got your ticket yet?

nope thats whyim calling them. on the phone with another person n he said it shows in my account as 'not received' (wtf) so now hes seeing if theres a way to resend it. but he doesnt have access to the ability to do that (im guessing hes a tier 1 call center exploited teenager) so now im on hold. might just have to will call...

what kind of moaning ?

gutteral, lumpy, slightly moist

Artanisix

ok for those who have done will call, the person on the phone said its not gonna show in my account as a 'will call,' i just want to make sure i dont get fucked when i go there

and is it easy to pickup

also guess no preorders for me FeelsBadMan

shira

ok for those who have done will call, the person on the phone said its not gonna show in my account as a 'will call,' i just want to make sure i dont get fucked when i go there

and is it easy to pickup

also guess no preorders for me FeelsBadMan

My interpretation is that as long as you have legit ID and the credit card/Apple Pay device/receipt you used to pay for the tickets you can pick up your tickets at will call.

The agent will simply transfer your Ticketmaster order # to the new RFID chip badge and cancel the RFID chip badge that was sent/lost in the mail.

But if you aren't in the system or you got stealth refunded like Hazaro or this guy https://redd.it/4uzqyx then idk.

Smithy C

An update on being 4k MMR: Ended up carrying a game as offlane Clock, went 21/9 but we still lost. My supports accused me of account buying and reported me. I am no longer 4k MMR.

Quesa

Did a Will Call when I went to Evo

All I needed was my ID and the card I used to buy the ticket for the Sunday Finals, but I'd keep the email you got when you placed your order on hand just in case.

Fevaweva

So I predicted that OG will win TI6. Pretty safe bet right? I imagine them facing Liquid in the final for the 100000x time and beating Liquid yet again.

KingKong

I think LGD will do well too. They're using their coach, but the coach is Banana who won TI4 with xiao8 and they still have mmy, aggresif and maybe

didn't liked tf2 that much, but it seems that overwatch have a bigger variety of heroes and strategies.

Unless you only like realistic shooters it's one of the best FPS's to come out in awhile.

Definitely worth it, esp on PC where can get it for $40 on Bnet or less if you shop around.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Sell the packets on the steam store?

If you already opened them you can trade em . . .

Oh, how much does it go for, a pack? I only opened one.
Oh shit they sell for 55 cents each, I got like 19 of them. Hmmm, will the price go up or down?

didn't liked tf2 that much, but it seems that overwatch have a bigger variety of heroes and strategies.

Overwatch has more faces but far less diversity. Each character (22?) has 4 abilities that cannot be altered. TF2 has about 150 weapons between 8 characters, many of which alter how you play (though not necessarily how you play against). Overwatch is strategically simpler and more causal which is good or bad depending on what you're looking for due to it's strict hero skill approach. You may find you greatly prefer the more build-limited and focused approach of Overwatch. If you didn't like TF2 because of class limits and team play (no death match or CTF or anything like it in Overwatch), you may not like Overwatch enough. It really depends on what aspects of TF2 you didn't like.

Top Bottom