• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT5| Zenophobia

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.D

when is the GOAT coming back?

9Xj6zI4.gif

xYycFCN.gif

ySY3VOP.gif

Movie 9 Trunks > DBS Trunks > everything else.

That scarf really does wonders for the Super design. Same for #17's OG outfit and RoF and beyond Bulma.

Slaythe

Sooooo.

After the never ending insults and bad buzz from French fans, the channel finally decided to schedule uncensored episodes for the late evening, and censored ones in the middle of the day.

Can't bielieve they couldn't do that right away.

when is the GOAT coming back?

xYycFCN.gif

ySY3VOP.gif

God what a mess that movie was. You have some moments like the bottom gif that are animated nicely and look really clean, then you get garbage like the top one where he does that goofy looking run that looks more like baby's first dance animation.

Nightbird

Sooooo.

After the never ending insults and bad buzz from French fans, the channel finally decided to schedule uncensored episodes for the late evening, and censored ones in the middle of the day.

On which channel is DBS airing on?

NandoGip

Sooooo.

That's crazy. You guys are lucky that they came to their senses.

Something called Toonami. Nothing to do with the American brand. I mean different target audience entirely.

It was a pretty obscure channel until they got DBS.

Regardless of the target audience it is related to the American Toonami, both are owned by Turner. Turner has been spreading Toonami around the globe, it's actually where Super airs in a lot of countries.

Glad France is indeed getting the uncensored version, but what about episode 1?

Slaythe

Regardless of the target audience it is related to the American Toonami, both are owned by Turner. Turner has been spreading Toonami around the globe, it's actually where Super airs in a lot of countries.

Glad France is indeed getting the uncensored version, but what about episode 1?

I meant quality wise. There's night and day diff in the programming of the US Toonami and whatever the french thing is.

Also France is airing one episode per day so they censored more than just episode 1.

But I'm assuming they might have some sort of marathon every friday night with all 5 uncensored episodes ?

They haven't communicated on their solution yet.

That's crazy. You guys are lucky that they came to their senses.

They didn't get a choice in this because they were losing people and getting hundreds of insults on their facebook.

So they were not gaining anything out of this mess.

Skeeter49

Can a new Broly movie actually be worse than Bio Broly?
I'd love a non canon Super movie of Broly, if done right. The only issue is how to do it right, when even the best Broly movie is still mediocre.

What would they even do with Broly? He was a one note character and they spread that across three movies and it got old QUICK. What would even be the justification for bringing him back this time?

Also they'd probably give him "Legendary Super Saiyan Devil Legendary Super Saiyan", lol.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
16196053_10154339883710642_5612432502941186614_n.jpg

Bardock is inaccurate, I know

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
If anything, Bardock is too canon. Movie Bardock >>>> any Bardock since

SolVanderlyn

Get fucked dog, canon isn't an adjective.

A character is part of a/the canon. He is (or isn't) canonical.

He wasn't in a movie. He was in a TV special.
I missed how pedantic you guys can be. Jesus lol.

I mean you're right, but still.

Pikkon is awesome and so is everything in that arc. It deserves to be canon

olympia

Well I'm on my way to this panel where the dub actors wear Vr headsets and answer fan questions in character. wish me luck~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom