• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Dogma Quest coming to Vita this year. F2P 2D Online RPG.

Xenon

This seems so pointless to me. Who played DD for story? Yet they're making 2d rpg around that and its characters. The IP lacks the following and the strength to pull something like this off. I would have rather had a simplified dungeon crawl that used the games phenomenal combat engine.

Folstern

I think the story was woefully undeveloped in Dragon's Dogma, so maybe this will add some depth to the world's lore. Not expecting much but it could be interesting if it's released here.

Dresden

I think the story was woefully undeveloped in Dragon's Dogma, so maybe this will add some depth to the world's lore. Not expecting much but it could be interesting if it's released here.

Dark Arisen's writing was considerably better, so there's hope.

Uh does this sound like a smartphone social card battle game to anyone else?

Players will be able to create up to 9-member parties composed of their character, 4 of their own pawns and 4 friend party pawns. Pawns will have over 150 classes to choose from and change for increased customization and combat tactics. According to the developers, there is a "rarity" level to classes, which indicates that a) not all classes are initially available and b) there may be some sort of collecting feature.
http://kotaku.com/the-world-of-dragons-dogma-is-going-portable-but-not-511608450

Edit: yup lots of people already said the same thing. That sucks.

Top Bottom