• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drug dealers selling Ecstasy stamped with a Nintendo logo

V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member
At least it'll be something that sells with the Nintendo logo on it.

ISee

What?! Pills with Nintendo printed on them?
I've never taken drugs before but now I will try them.

Said no one ever. This is also pretty common and nothing new. So who cares? Except Dr.Mario maybe. *g*

ecstasy_pill_collage1.jpg

I also prefer the McDonalds one.

Kyzer

Banned
People are just now finding out about this? Nintendo's not that special.. They make them with just about every childhood brand you can imagine. Pokeballs, ninja turtles, adventure time, even sesame street. The stamp and color literally has nothing to do with anything because its dyed and stamped. People are like I like x color y shapes! They're my fave! But it makes no sense.

People need to wake up and realize ecstacy is 99.9999% fake or dirty filler chemicals, and even molly these days tends to be other designer chemicals. If I ran the dea I would connect with every dealer at every rave, buy off of them for a solid 6 months to build evidence and discover rings, and bust em all. Test your drugs, kids.

Nintendo's are fantastic pills I get them all the time, they get me well battered

EDIT - just read the article and it seems like there's knock of PMA shite ones now, not good

Toad.T

Banned

Said no one ever. This is also pretty common and nothing new. So who cares? Except Dr.Mario maybe. *g*

The news to me is that someone thinks Woody Woodpecker is hip enough to get kids to try drugs.

Good 'ol Blue Rockstars.

Look! Even PAX as its own drug.

That's not X.

para-Methoxyamphetamine ('PMA; "Death", "Dr. Death"), also known as 4-methoxyamphetamine (4-MA', not to be confused with 4-methyl-amphetamine, also called 4-MA), is a serotonergic drug of the amphetamine class.[1][2] Unlike other similar drugs of this family, PMA does not produce stimulant, euphoriant, or entactogen effects,[3] and behaves more like an antidepressant in comparison,[citation needed] though it does have some psychedelic properties.[4][5]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Para-Methoxyamphetamine

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Yellow pikachu E was very popular pretty much when Pokemon first became a thing in the world. I saw them in 1998 or 1999.

ODDI

For a second I thought the yellow was for Neogaf.

I took some Zelda acid one time and man...well, I don't remember exactly, but I'm sure it was an awesome time. I think I had some Mario stuff once as well...I just got like a corner of his eye/hat, but yeah, blotter art is pretty awesome.

TheBear

I'm not familiar with how a pill press works, but it seems like they would go to a lot of effort to get these trademarked logos on an ecstasy pill. Or not? Maybe it's really easy?

Top Bottom