• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DuckTales Remasted Announced (Capcom/Wayforward, $15, XBLA/PS3/WiiU/PC)

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
0007_lyu8.gif

I wonder how much DLC it will have.

This can't be true. Show me a trailer and I still won't believe this.

I'd laugh if this was that Wayforward Kickstarter game that looked really Duck Tales-y.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Is this how they're getting around the license? By calling it DuckTakes?

I know

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Most of what made this game good was totally rooted in the NES era, though. No reason to be excited just because of the license.

Unless its Megaman 9 style.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Since no one is checking the other thread:

Discussions for a new Mega Man game are going on right now and they will have news on that hopefully later this year. #PaxEast #capcom

bndadm

Also has to have Launchpad somewhere in the level who asks me if I want to go back and I tell him HELL NO, I'M ON THE MOON AND I'M HERE FOR RAT CHEESE!!!!

Also, Mrs. Beakley has to be there to throw out delicious sweets and pastries.

Oh my god my nostalgia...it has overcome me.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
There's a typo, but it's not where you think it is.

The game's actually called Docktakes, it's a tycoon sim about seaport management.

The Beagle Boys have broken into Scrooge's vault and stolen all his money! Help Scrooge recover his coins in the new hit endless runner for iOS, Ducktales Run

harSon

Banned
Please keep the fucking over your friend dynamic in the game, please.

Wait, I'm thinking of Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers

khaaan

This is too good to be true, I also recently JUST found out that 3/4 of the episodes are available on DVD. Please be true, please have pics, my body is ready. If it's on a platform that I do not own I will go and get that platform in a heartbeat.

Top Bottom