• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DuckTales Remasted Announced (Capcom/Wayforward, $15, XBLA/PS3/WiiU/PC)

Kusagari

The only other people talking about this are /v/ which just has people also posting with no info, outside of the 3DS thing, or confirmation.

IS THIS REAL OR FAKE?!

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
yXLlatE.gif

The OP himself, in the other thread, talked about it being 3DS due to this

No. The way the background and the foreground objects were staged in the trailer, it made it seem like it was being made with 3D in mind

kunonabi

Most of what made this game good was totally rooted in the NES era, though. No reason to be excited just because of the license.

Unless its Megaman 9 style.

I could go for a non-linear 3-D adventure game/platformer with proper Metroid elements, multiple characters and WW visuals. It could very easily be the Tomb Raider game the reboot should have been. Not going to happen though.

Muku

Man, what's going on in this thread? Enough time has passed for us to see something about it, and it's making me uneasy.

Same. :(

I want this to be so real it hurts. And if it's not real the OP will be feeling the GAF pain by toying with our emotions like this. :(

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
WHERE ARE THE YOUTUBES, MCDUCK?! WHERE ARE THEY.

I just want to keep you updated. Like i said in the PAX East thread, soon as i saw it, i ran up to get to the panel. It looked like a 3DS game, but it wasnt a virtual console release. Also, duckroll already has me on a permaban if i am lying.

Bog

Junior Ace
Maybe Capcom had him post this as a way to gauge interest. Well there you go. We ducking want it. Intentional auto-correct.

TDLink

If this is real it will be shown on the twitch.tv/capcomunity stream at 1:15 EST (less than a hour from now).

Coconut

Banned
Or maybe it's about ducks taking things!

Or it's a movie editing game where they have the player re-edit famous scenes of movies to now involve ducks playing all the actors.

Also a friend mentioned to me that they had an article about Scrooge Mcduck on kotaku recently if this is true that would explain why they had an article about Scrooge McDuck

terrisus

New DuckTales game? That's completely unexpected... and completely awesome.

New Chip and Dale: Rescue Rangers with best-ever multiplayer coming next would be amazing.

Honestly I was pretty young when this show came out. But man, I do remember renting the NES version of DUCKTALES and loving it although sucking hard at it.

I'd be interested in another DuckTales game for sure.

dwu8991

Banned
I just want to keep you updated. Like i said in the PAX East thread, soon as i saw it, i ran up to get to the panel. It looked like a 3DS game, but it wasnt a virtual console release. Also, duckroll already has me on a permaban if i am lying.

Disney + Capcom = Yep, seem just about right !

Top Bottom