• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DuckTales Remasted Announced (Capcom/Wayforward, $15, XBLA/PS3/WiiU/PC)

Bambi's mother also doesn't count as people. Unless she really was a furry, certainly would explain why Bambi can talk.

Plenty of humans have been killed in Disney movies, though

and it's irrelevant, because Disney owns Marvel, and Wolverine is still slicing up people into bloody chunks left and right.

bndadm

Ducktales was one of my first games and probably one of the games I most played during the NES era.

Mine too!

Duck Takes - Celebrity Poker FMV game.

Duke Tales - Featuring an always-online persistant DuckBurg world, where you and other players work together to defeat the forces of evil. DLC - Play as Magica DeSpell!!

mclem

Why is it taking so damn long for someone to post images?!

As I understand the claim: It was visible in a demo reel while they were in the queue, but they've not actually reached the point it comes up in the presentation.

I don't see any *direct* flaws in that testimony, y'honour, although it could still be false.

Tizoc

RIP Monster Hunter, Resident Evil, Dead Rising, Lost Planet, and every one of their other IPs where people can die

That would not happen, mainly because Disney didn't change anything about Marvel publications or content.
...and if you were joking, which I'm pretty sure you are, it's a lame joke =/

I really hope this is true. I'm kinda sorta freaking out over here.

Oh shit:

Brian Shea ‏@BrianPShea 29s

Another new entry into the Street Fighter IV series is being prepped. More news soon. #PAXEast #capcom

D-e-f-

Banned
This game isn't being made by Warren Spector, right? Cause he'd fuck it up like he did with Epic Mickey.

Does nobody remember that Junction Point got shut down a while ago and he is since out of work?! How could he make a Disney now?!

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
I was way more hyped than I ever should have been until the possibility of Warren Spector's involvement was floated. Thanks for the bucket of cold water (seriously).

Now cautiously interested.

Top Bottom