• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

trejo

ixix said:
Such tepid support for Niais. He tried to help us help IGA even after being eaten by a blazer. Niais is one of us.

One of us.

One of us.

Not enough!

He could have done more! More!

trejo said:
Naoki is still dancing over here.

He looks so happy. :(

I think I may just repeat the dancing clip over and over and over and over

i feel like naoki. i'm running away from reality. there's nothing real happening here. just like there was no xbox at the conference, there's no more stream. but i will keep dancing. i will keep dancing on and on and on

this party will never end

Cerberus

The stream died? :(

This conference wouldn't have been as entertaining without this thread.

As Tak Fujii of Ninety-Nine Nights II fame once said: Love you guys. :D

Never change, GAF.

Caelestis

Iga is still alive guys, but he is still wearing the same outfit from yesterday... =\

5SyW2.png

Woffls

Posting this again because I'm sure it got lost since page 20 something.
Woffls said:

This feels like the day after Christmas, where you know the fun is all over and you're desperately trying to claw it back :(

<edit>Oh, apparently this was my 1000th post. I feel so young. Also realised my '0' button now works again. Hooray.

Varion

spons said:
Nope, it's the new stream, so the quality is worse and they've edited some stuff out.
Aww. If no one can find a full download of the stream version I guess I'll just settle for the seemingly unedited youtube version. Where did my Firefox plugin go...

Gomu Gomu

Damn it. One of you people posted a link claiming it is the download link for the conference. 40 minutes later into that video they showed SH:Shattered Memories, and only then I realized I was trolled with a download link of Konami's conf. from E3 2009 :mad:.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Gomu Gomu said:
Damn it. One of you people posted a link claiming it is the download link for the conference. 40 minutes later into that video they showed SH:Shattered Memories, and only then I realized I was trolled with a download link of Konami's conf. from E3 2009 :mad:.

:lol

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Someone checked on IGA. He didn't run away and never come back.

His valor is inspiration to us all.

trejo

Gomu Gomu said:

You're actually not the first one. :lol

Decado said:
Holy damn. MGSR looks awesome. Please come out this year.

That being said, won't it be a bit too easy if you can cut through anything with one blow?

Also, what's with the "Lightning Bolt Action" bit in the title? A bit odd, that.
raiden means lightning i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom