• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
ReiGun said:
The loop is over?

Loop is over. So is love. Shoot the core and never come back. Tell IGA if you see him. He needs to give us characters. We need to let him.

LegatoB

big-boss-salute.jpg

Woffls

Do we need to get all this shit on knowyourmeme or urban dictionary now or something? I feel as if I have a social responsibility :D

Lost in Shadow is right on my radar now, it looks fantastic.

Well done, Konami. Great show and it looks like they had a lot of fun doing it.
We've sure had fun watching it :)

Thanks GAF, it's been incredible!

duckroll

theultimo said:
The end of an era folks. I cannot believe the loop just..ended like that.

That's how it usually happens to people we care about. Very little warning. One moment, suddenly, we realize they're gone... forever. ;_;

I hope we've all learned that we can't click post post post and reply reply reply and post post post and reply replay replay, or we will be sucked. :(

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
theultimo said:

The loop ended as it began. With fear and confusion, viewers huddled together in awe of the new age they found themselves in. With bien bien bien bien bien and Zan-Datsu would be admirable but it sells pharmaceuticals on the street and let's see what its breaking point is but I don't care none just wanna dance to the demo reel with my one million troops.

Lijik

theultimo said:
:(

I just want to take a moment to echo a Gaffer's sentiments from earlier in this thread.
DefJam Rapstar
Lucha Libre
Saw 2
Ninety Nine Nights 2
Otomedius Excellent
Adrenline Misfits
Dance Masters
Glee Karaoke Revolution
Beyblade
Deca Sports 3 and Freedom
Lost in Shadow
Silent Hill
NeverDead
Metal Gear Rising
Castlevania Please for Iga
Traitorvania

Before 4 PM EST yesterday, I did not know about or gave a shit about 90% of these titles. And now, they are a part of me and I am seriously considering purchasing most of them.

Thank you looping Konami Press Conference, thank you so much.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Tak....

10wtlc7.png

I will remember you.

33f9jq1.png

Will you remember me?

b5r503.png

Don't let your love

2utorw3.png

Pass you by

6sdl5d.png

Waiting for

2dk0bus.png

The memories

2j0fexx.png

In Loving Memory

jkj3bs.png

Tak Fujii

1zxunnn.png

Konami E3 Press Conference

2wltuvo.png

~2010~

duckroll said:
That's how it usually happens to people we care about. Very little warning. One moment, suddenly, we realize they're gone... forever. ;_;

I hope we've all learned that we can't click post post post and reply reply reply and post post post and reply replay replay, or we will be sucked. :(
x6br60.jpg

YES ! I'll make an EPIC montage good by for gaf as soon as I have the file :O

Parham

Banned
Y2Kev said:
Tak....

I will remember you.

Will you remember me?

Don't let your love

Pass you by

Waiting for

The memories

In Loving Memory

Tak Fujii

Konami E3 Press Conference

~2010~

The captions :lol

Om3ga

Awwww it's over? Haha 95k Posts :lol who stayed for all/most of it? What time did it end? I hope everyone and if not everyone, mostly everyone on GAF got to see this. It was the best conference at e3 ever!

Lijik

I will never stop feeling the pulse

Om3ga said:
Awwww it's over? Haha 95k Posts :lol who stayed for all/most of it? What time did it end? I hope everyone and if not everyone, mostly everyone on GAF got to see this. It was the best conference at e3 ever!
I stayed for half of it. If I wasnt already up all night the day before because of E3, I'd probably have been around for the whole thing instead of passing out

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Pleasantly surprised to see this thread moved up a couple of pages while I was gone. This is legend. extreme legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom