• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2011 EA Conference Thread [Over]

jett

D-Member
Most interested in seeing an Insomniac game that isn't Ratchet or Resistance. :p Rest of the lineup is just the same old thing.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Tuning in for Battlefield 3 and SSX. Hopefully they will surprise with something else.

pauljeremiah

Gold Member
Would love if they went:

"Remember that shitty Medal Of Honour" game we made you buy last year so that you could play the BF3 Beta? Well as of tomorrow you'll be in that Beta"

ShaneB

xXJonoXx said:
Give me more Need for Speed: The Run info using Frostbite 2.0!

This is the first I've heard of this game. Am I wrong in assuming it just seems like a Mirror's Edge game? If in fact the name is very literal and you are running fast.

I'm implying this would be awesome.

edit: Upon looking at that promo picture again, it looks like she's sitting in a car, so I'm clearly well off and it's just another NFS game. :(

Laguna X

Nintendogs Member
So which livestream do you think will be working the best? Initially, I was viewing the microsoft conference on youtube, but it sucked. I had to switch over to the official microsoft stream. Any thoughts?

Hmm:

.Seen enough of BF3 and TOR... lots of gameplay and cinematic trailers already. Take my money
.Can't wait to see Insomniac's brand new IP
.Kinda interested in seeing NFS The Run

There have been no hints and/or leaks about Insomniac's game, right? Really interested in seeing what they're up to.

Raistlin

After the MS conference info/demo of Kinect voice recognition in several EA Sports and ME3, is there really any reason why it wouldn't be supported on PS3 with PSEye? That would be quite amusing.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Why is Insomniac games in the OP?

Did I miss something? edit - looks like I'm a year late to this partnership. wow.

Laguna X said:
So which livestream do you think will be working the best? Initially, I was viewing the microsoft conference on youtube, but it sucked. I had to switch over to the official microsoft stream. Any thoughts?

Gametrailers holding up pretty well.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
JustAnotherOtaku said:
Gametrailers holding up pretty well.

For some odd reason GameTrailers and GameSpot just show black in their video players. I hit "live" and it says the event has ended. Even during the MS conference.

DMczaf

X26 said:
BF3 MP would be nice, but I'm doubting it shows up

They've been saying that this is the debut of BF3 Multiplayer. It's going to be playable on the show floor as well.

scorpscarx said:
I don't want DS3 for some reason, not for another year, and with a completely different level of graphics. It's too damn soon imo, don't milk my deadspace.

Gonna need new consoles for that. Or a PC exclusive Dead Space (haha).

SykoTech

Didn't even know there was a new Need for Speed coming up. I just can't keep up with the franchise. Somewhat interested though.

Mainly watching for SSX and Insomniac's new IP. I hope there are a few more surprises though. Currently going through Mirror's Edge and the hype seems to justified so far. A sequel that smooth out the rough parts like combat would be great. I don't see it being announced here though.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
What are the odds that TimeSplitters 4 could be revealed during the conference? Slim to none or completely impossible?

*one poster on here said it might be happening in a Microsoft thread, but that's hardly even a rumor

Top Bottom