• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2011 EA Conference Thread [Over]

After the so, so Microsoft conference, I'm hoping EA can turn things round with some new Insomniac goodness, Battlefield 3 and maybe some Dead Space 3, Mirrors Edge 2 teases.

woober

BF3BF3BF3BF3BF3BF3BF3BF3BF3BF3BF3

252950_10150195481267672_308775617671_7148505_6097182_n.jpg

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
I'm very interested in what Insomniac has planned here.

E3 can only go up from here!
Yes, I know Ubisoft is next.

Bentendo

Dark Schala said:

I don't know what you mean. The annual Ubisoft disaster-thon is always an "up" for me.

Gandie

BackwardsSuggestions said:
EVERY FUCKING YEAR.

My internet has no decided to be super slow. Taking more than 5 minutes to stream a 240p YouTube video.

That could be just YT being shitty though.

NumberTwo

Paper or plastic?
I feel sorry for the janitor who is going to have to mop all of the jizz off of the floor after the BF3 presentation.

Dark Schala said:

Ubisoft have Rayman Origins, which will be better than anything EA can show. :p Still exciting to see Insomniac's game though. More like Ratchet than Resistance with the graphics, please.

-SD-

Banned
Dark Schala said:
Well, Ubi's got TrackMania 2: Canyon and From Fust. An order of magnitude more interesting games than those on MS's conference.

Zoibie

Bentendo said:
I don't know what you mean. The annual Ubisoft disaster-thon is always an "up" for me.

Yeah, Ubi is worth it if only for Joel McHale.

Also, new PoP game please!

Arnie

If they show singleplayer rather than multiplayer then this is a bigger disappointment than Microsofts presser for me.

Omiee

anyone have a twitter link with gaming journalists tweeting what trhey are seeing and what they think of it?
not just one guy but a lot of them?

Kaako

Felium Defensor
They're gonna blow it up with BF3, I'm freaking oozing with anticipation man. Multiplayer demo is imminent.

woober

upJTboogie said:
Geoff said it was a tank level for BF3, Aww I was hoping for multi.

They'll still be showing multi. They said they spent 4 hours recording a 1 minute multi trailer.

Gandie

Arnie said:
If they show singleplayer rather than multiplayer then this is a bigger disappointment than Microsofts presser for me.

Spike showed a BF3 commercial just know which read "First MP trailer 6/6/2011

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Bentendo said:
I'll concede that it delivers laughs. But sometimes it gets awkward.

Like Laser Tag.

Green Scar said:
Ubisoft have Rayman Origins, which will be better than anything EA can show.
They do? Then Ubi will be an up this time. :O

Dark Schala said:

I saw James Cameron in GameTrailers' sizzle reel. I'm keeping my finger placed over the "Bail-Out!" button.

Top Bottom