• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2014 | Nintendo Treehouse Live @ E3 [ it's over :( ]

Mistle

Hopefully all the treehouse stuff will be archived, it's 4:40am and I just have to get some sleep before the invitational lol

khaaan

Silly question, but what's the best way to watch the video and have it pinned in Windows? I want to do some work but I want the video playing in a small window at the top of my screen.

Captain Toad looks great

Silly question, but what's the best way to watch the video and have it pinned in Windows? I want to do some work but I want the video playing in a small window at the top of my screen.

Twitch has a pop-out feature. You can try that.

DaBoss

Use the pop-out feature on Twitch and resize your windows so it has some space to itself.

Magnus

These Toad levels were the perfect diversion in SM3DW. I'm not the only one thinking this isn't....enough for a standalone release, right? Assuming the entire game consists of these single-screen puzzle levels.

I can envision this being digital only for $29 or something. =/ At least, I hope that's what it comes in under.

HeySeuss

Thank goodness he's good at playing this. I hate watching demo videos where the player is terrible and can't do the most basic of things.

Ansatz

The level design is so damn interesting, I'm all for physical release. Of course price depends on how much content there is, this is probably cheaper than $60.

Top Bottom