• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2014 | Nintendo Treehouse Live @ E3 [ it's over :( ]

Just saw the boxart for this:

jas0YZL.jpg

Definitely going to be a retail purchase for me, but I hope it'll be around €20 instead of fullprice.
That's really nice. Didn't think it would be a full retail game. Will buy anyway but it should be a little cheaper.

Interesting ideas on display, not necessarily challenging but they will get more complex.

Yeah I hope there is more variety like the cart thing. Just getting sick of the seemingly one trick pony thing going on "In a MARIO game you could just JUMP!"

Magnus

Who are these presenters again? They're not any of the devs/localisation staff, are they? Are they Marketing/PR folks?

I mean, say what you will about the game on display right now, but this presentation's great. It's natural, charming conversation which half the journos can't pull off on their respective streams at this E3. This is great.

Hermii

Who are these presenters again? They're not any of the devs/localisation staff, are they? Are they Marketing/PR folks?

I mean, say what you will about the game on display right now, but this presentation's great. It's natural, charming conversation which half the journos can't pull off on their respective streams at this E3. This is great.

They are just guys working at nintendo localization. Not PR guys, which is a goood thing.

superbank

The definition of front-butt.

They're all Treehouse employees I believe.

Gummb

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about Rayman Legends Wii U.
OMG this is hilarious to watch them play live. So much better than pre-recorded gameplay. They make mistakes! :lol

Yet they're not hopeless idiots like most demo-ers... seriously this is the BEST!

Bricky

Okay, I'm buying this for sure now. At first it looked like a fun little bonus eShop game, but this seems more and more like a fully featured Super Mario 3D World spin-off game. If it is truly made by EAD Tokyo then we're in for a treat.

batbeg

Not only does this game look absolutely fucking awesome, but the presentation from Treehouse employees is amazing. It's great to see some of the personalities behind them and they're doing a great job of showing the game so far.

Empty

this is so cool. i love little self-contained puzzle levels - seems like the slower paced brother to donkey kong 94 and mario vs dk gba and the diorama visual style is lovely

Top Bottom