• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2015 Predictions & Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I say is not based on my beliefs. It's writen on E3 exibithors site. I've posted it some times. Right now I'm at my phone, can't search. But look for my older posts. Or even look for E3 site > exibithor > search for capcom > open categories/products list

As for gow4, they've said it on twitter.
They don't have something to show right now.

Edit:

Yup.
http://mk02jm307.mapyourshow.com/6_...ffb9687e2-DEBE9B85-CA43-09EF-B62B46282A1F3195
Not sure why some people are taking the keyword search as some definitive thing. N-dreams have XB1 listed but their game is only on Morpheus and Oculus. And ya I asked them :p

The best way to preserve a game is to make it available for PC. I would be all for that.

I agree with this.

But I do feel like PC gaming has an expensive entry point and is not very accessible. Many, many, PC games require awareness of mods and the community to run at their proper potential. You have to be informed enough to build a rig, maintain it in terms of both hardware and software, and know how to benefit your games for the best possible performance.

If you are serious about games, and playing important historical ones, this really isn't too much to ask. PC gaming is obviously growing. But until the install base takes over, I encourage and support console remakes/remasters as well. Even if in a perfect world people would only have to buy a game once and play it forever, with increasingly better performance, on their PC.

Chobel

Sony E3 Conference |OT| Second Year - Third Party
giphy.gif

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Less than two weeks now, I can almost taste the 404s.

xyicdk.gif

Will revert to link if it slows down the page too much.

I might be a bit bold here, but I merged the best ones into one ;)

Sony E3 Conference |OT| First Party, Third Party, House's Party

EDIT:

Got another one:

Sony E3 Conference |OT| Crash of the Last hopeful Guardian

Lucreto

I remember the hate FFX got after his good FFIX was. I then remember the hate FFXII got after how great FFX was. Now people hate FFXIII and love FFXII.

When FFXV is released people will love FFXIII.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
The Witness release date (I think it'll release sometime before the end of August).
Oculus Rift input solution revealed
The Last Guardian
Valve does it big. They're launching Steam Machines, VR, and their new controller this holiday. That's gotta come with a new game or two.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Valve does it big. They're launching Steam Machines, VR, and their new controller this holiday. That's gotta come with a new game or three.
Hopefully. I'm very interested in more information on Source 2 as well, but I don't know if E3 is the right venue for that (I don't know how much was shown at GDC this year).

I can't check out GamesRadar right now, but did they give a reason as to WHY they expect a Red Dead remaster? Or did they just throw it out there to be sensational?

Turkoop

Banned
Updating your list some more. I removed the Punch-Out bit because there was no hint from Nintendo about a Punch-Out title. (If you're referring to Reggie wearing Little Mac's outfit, it's just Nintendo using Nintendo IP to promote Nintendo things.)

'Finally found it ^^

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
I can't check out GamesRadar right now, but did they give a reason as to WHY they expect a Red Dead remaster? Or did they just throw it out there to be sensational?
Rockstar has done a marvelous job with all-stops-pulled PC port of GTA5, so is it really so implausible that it should be considering a similarly bang-up job for Red Dead, alongside a version for a console famously announced as being basically a PC in a small box? No, no it is not. Expect a download-only release, with at least six-months exclusivity.

Rockstar has done a marvelous job with all-stops-pulled PC port of GTA5, so is it really so implausible that it should be considering a similarly bang-up job for Red Dead, alongside a version for a console famously announced as being basically a PC in a small box? No, no it is not. Expect a download-only release, with at least six-months exclusivity.

They sound so sure of themselves... I HATE that...

Bethesda E3 Conference IOTI I used to announce game like you...
Bethesda E3 Conference IOTI You see that? You can climb that!
(Depending how it goes) IOTI Fallout 4, Dishonored 2, Doom Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom