• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2015 Predictions & Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zukkoyaki

Everyone be overlooking Shinobi! I like his insider teases the most because he says enough to get us excited without spilling all the beans.

Thanks to him we know the following:
- Ubisoft has a new IP to announce
- EA has 3 games to announce
- Sony is having behind the scenes demos for two unannounced games (what they did with Bloodborne last year)
- Details in Guerrilla and Bend's new IPs

Among other things of course. I prefer lighting my grill with lighter fluid and not gasoline haha

Gametrailers unfortunately won't have standard coverage like previous years. They won't have direct stream links and they won't be able to use any other sources full screen.

Really? Damn. They were usually a reliable backup stream if the official ones were lagging like mad.

Neoxon

Here GAF Schedule with Streaming links with my predictions what to expect from each conference. :D

What to expect:

• Fallout 4 Gameplay
  • Dishonored 2 Announcement
  • Doom Gameplay

Xvum6FS.png

What to expect:

• Rise of Tomb Raider Gameplay
  • Rare Studios Game Announcement
  • Indie Games Announcements
  • Halo 5: Guardians SP Gameplay
  • Forza 6 Gameplay

Xvum6FS.png

What to expect:

• Star Wars: Battlefront Gameplay
  • Shinobi on stage announcing Mass Effect 4 :D
  • EA Sports Games Announcements
  • Visceral Star Wars Game Announcement
  • New Bioware IP Announcement
  • Mirrors Edge Gameplay

Xvum6FS.png

What to expect:

• Assassin's Creed: Syndicate Gameplay
  • Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay
  • The Division Gameplay
  • New game Announcement

Xvum6FS.png

What to expect:

• Uncharted 4 Gameplay
  • God of War Announcement
  • MGS 5 Phantom Pain Gameplay
  • New games Announcements

Xvum6FS.png

What to expect:

• Just Cause 3 Gameplay
  • Rise of Tomb Raider Gameplay
  • Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Gameplay
  • Hitman Game Announcement

Xvum6FS.png

What to expect:

• Indie Crap /s

Xvum6FS.png
And again I ask, where's Nintendo?

"Back" in terms of being unbanned. Doesn't mean they'll actually come back.

Well that's what I mean, he's unbanned. Not that anything he says is going to be of much value now after that NPD thread, but he's allowed to post on here if he wants. Probably won't hear a peep from him ever again though.

sinxtanx

It didn't fit in my template (I don't know how many stream sources will there be, I need 6) so I decided not to do it.

there's two, Nintendo's Youtube channel and their twitch

solutions off the top of my head:

• put the twitch and youtube in spots 1 & 2, leave the rest blank
  • put the links at spots 2 & 5, leave rest blank, act as two larger buttons

what we really need is a new ntkrnl

if you're gonna leak and get spoiled on all the surprises, might as well go big

i miss cboat though

ntkrnl is the worst type of leaker. Whereas at least with cboat he'd leak 1 or 2 things and be cryptic about it; ntkrnl just ruined MS's entire conference and left zero surprises for E3 by bluntly leaking anything and everything.

Boke1879

Guys I was thinking about this all day. But this E3 has the makings to be very great.

Just from what we know and can assume will be shown. Overall I don't see how most people can be upset. I think the only ones who'll be upset are the ones who have the highest of expectations.

I think people should go in with tempered expectations and they'll enjoy this E3

iosefe

ntkrnl is the worst type of leaker. Whereas at least with cboat he'd leak 1 or 2 things and be cryptic about it; ntkrnl just ruined MS's entire conference and left zero surprises for E3 by bluntly leaking anything and everything.

i agree with you completely. it was sarcasm so stealthy not even i can pick it out anymore.

it was too damn much. i live for surprises. and since i'll be in a theater for Sony's we gotta have some surprises

dex3108

there's two, Nintendo's Youtube channel and their twitch

solutions off the top of my head:

• put the twitch and youtube in spots 1 & 2, leave the rest blank
  • put the links at spots 2 & 5, leave rest blank, act as two larger buttons

I added Nintendo in original post.

RiverKwai

• From Soft will announce the Miyazaki helmed Dance Souls, a rhythm dancing game of incredible difficulty. Also, a split screen kart racer set in the streets of Yarnham using the DriveClub engine called #BloodKart.
  • The first in a trilogy of a new WRPG set in the world of The Matrix, where you play as the fledgling captain of the hover ship Nebuchadnezzar. The goal is to get your broken ship repaired so that you can leave Zion and race the machines in tracking down and recruiting the Chosen One. It will be titled "Morpheus' Launch" .
  • Sequel: The ReBoot ReBoot. EA finally releases the long awaited sequel to the game based on the Canadian CGI Animated television show from the 90's. It's the ReBoot Re-Boot you've all been asking for! WOOO!!
  • Tomb Raider: Ultra Definitive Edition. Totally not like the other Tomb Raider games. You play as Cloud Strife, assemble a rag-tag group of compatriots and attempt to take down an evil mega-corp, now with moving trees and a newly modeled protagonist face! Also, you might encounter a tomb or something. Maybe.

I kinda hope that DS3 will have a different aesthetic to medieval/gothic, and ye olde fantasy in general. It could start to get pretty samey.

Demon Souls in space? All Giger-y and shit?

spell1_40.jpeg

Pachimari

I really don't think Inception 2 is even in development anymore. But that's just my but feeling.

They're gonna announce Suicide Squad.

Eolz

It didn't fit in my template (I don't know how many stream sources will there be, I need 6) so I decided not to do it.

So PC (probably without any surprises) and S-E are more important than a manufacturer being there since a long, looong time? :p
edit: just in case, that's not to shit on those, it's just that they deserve a spot, the big ones even more, whether you like them or not.

dex3108

So PC (probably without any surprises) and S-E are more important than a manufacturer being there since a long, looong time? :p

As i said i added Nintendo. But to be honest their Direct is not Live Event and in some way is not in same class as other Live conferences. Prerecorded video that was rehearsed and carefully cut gameplay videos are not that interesting as live events with audience reaction. But that is my opinion :D

And to be clear it was never their importance in question it was just lack of stream sources.

Boke1879

I really don't think Inception 2 is even in development anymore. But that's just my but feeling.

They're gonna announce Suicide Squad.

With Arkham Knight having multiple characters to play ass and even a playable Harley through DLC. I would not be shocked at a Suicide Squad game.

Btw does that rumor have any merit?

Eolz

As i said i added Nintendo. But to be honest their Direct is not Live Event and in some way is not in same class as other Live conferences. Prerecorded video that was rehearsed and carefully cut gameplay videos are not that interesting as live events with audience reaction. But that is my opinion :D

And to be clear it was never their importance in question it was just lack of stream sources.

Ok, missed the nintendo addition, sorry about that. Lack of stream sources is a bit weird tbh, might have ticked me off a bit.
And yeah, different opinions on the direct, but I'm not surprised since there is a divide since some years :p . Treehouse compensate that well enough.

farisr

I thought Giant Bomb said they were not streaming the PC thing because it's being organized by another media outlet (PC Gamer). Jeff's reasoning was that it would be no different than them covering an IGN organized thing, which they obviously would never do.

They talked about what their E3 coverage was going to be like this year? Was this is in a bombcast or do you have a link or something.

I don't usually listen to the bombcast, but I am interested in what they're planning on doing for this year.

What's this Inception stuff? Where does it come from? Never heard about it before just now.
With Arkham Knight having multiple characters to play ass and even a playable Harley through DLC. I would not be shocked at a Suicide Squad game.

Btw does that rumor have any merit?
Suicide Squad? The end of Arkham Origins teased it.

Stackboy

I think I'll watch most of the streams on Gamespot. I use to catch them on Gametrailers, but with Geoff Keighley leaving I need another source.

Liamc723

They talked about what their E3 coverage was going to be like this year? Was this is in a bombcast or do you have a link or something.

I don't usually listen to the bombcast, but I am interested in what they're planning on doing for this year.

Talking over every conference except the PC one, and having guests in for their late night shows.

farisr

Talking over every conference except the PC one, and having guests in for their late night shows.

Ah...

Oh well, looks like I'm gonna skip the PC conference too. I usually do a "clean" watch of the conferences before watching them talking over it, but was planning on not doing that clean watch for the PC one because it'll likely have a ton of things that don't interest me. I guess I'll just read the summaries etc after that conference is done.

To this day I wonder what went through his buttocks to make him go on such an insane lie which would then be automatically debunked with NPD results...

It was ... beyond weird.

My theory is that maybe he was given false info and was finally found out, so now he doesn't get any of that info anymore and hence no more leaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom