• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2015 Predictions & Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AznSniper

It's going to be a warner bros game. And Warner Bros. seem to have a good relationship with Sony.

Warner Bros. last announced Mad Max at Sony's press conference so it's a safe bet if they were going to reveal a new game that it would be there. After all, Gopher said there would be "hats."

To this day I wonder what went through his buttocks to make him go on such an insane lie which would then be automatically debunked with NPD results...

It was ... beyond weird.

Pretty obvious he was given info that he thought was true. Didn't he post stuff before that ekim or someone told him via a PM that turned into a big clusterfuck on here?

Boke1879

Warner Bros. last announced Mad Max at Sony's press conference so it's a safe bet if they were going to reveal a new game that it would be there. After all, Gopher said there would be "hats."

If Sony can get a Suicide Squad game that's exclusive in the same vein as the Arkham games that'll be a good get.

Eolz

Aren't WB sort of friends with everyone though? They even supported the WiiU more than most publishers.

Tregard

Soothsayer
Even though it wouldn't necessarily be a huge deal, I'd love to see Sony or Microsoft get some PC titles such as Guild Wars 2, TF2 and Overwatch onto their systems.

Neoxon

Here GAF Schedule with Streaming links with my predictions what to expect from each conference. :D

What to expect:

• Fallout 4 Gameplay
  • Dishonored 2 Announcement
  • Doom Gameplay

Xvum6FS.png

What to expect:

• Rise of Tomb Raider Gameplay
  • Rare Studios Game Announcement
  • Indie Games Announcements
  • Halo 5: Guardians SP Gameplay
  • Forza 6 Gameplay

Xvum6FS.png

What to expect:

• Star Wars: Battlefront Gameplay
  • Shinobi on stage announcing Mass Effect 4 :D
  • EA Sports Games Announcements
  • Visceral Star Wars Game Announcement
  • New Bioware IP Announcement
  • Mirrors Edge Gameplay

Xvum6FS.png

What to expect:

• Assassin's Creed: Syndicate Gameplay
  • Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay
  • The Division Gameplay
  • New game Announcement

Xvum6FS.png

What to expect:

• Uncharted 4 Gameplay
  • God of War Announcement
  • MGS 5 Phantom Pain Gameplay
  • New games Announcements

Xvum6FS.png

What to expect:

• Mario Maker Gameplay
  • Star Fox Gameplay
  • 3DS Games
  • New game Announcements

Xvum6FS.png

What to expect:

• Just Cause 3 Gameplay
  • Rise of Tomb Raider Gameplay
  • Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Gameplay
  • Hitman Game Announcement

Xvum6FS.png

What to expect:

• Indie Crap /s

Xvum6FS.png
Much better

farisr

Just got back from work. Any new rumors?

Final Fantasy VII Remake exclusive to Xbox One holiday 2016.

Microsoft paid billions to nab this timed exclusivity. According to the source, they did this so they can start being associated with the Final Fantasy brand, they want to take that away from Sony. This well trusted source said that MS would come out with a Kinect Free Xbox One before it was announced, leaked the release month for Mortal Kombat X, and confirmed the existence of Halo 5. He has a great track record.

I'm the source, and The Know/IGN, this is a joke.

Seriously though, nothing new. The news of the day is the Fallout being teased, a countdown clock on the site that ends sometime tomorrow.

Even though it wouldn't necessarily be a huge deal, I'd love to see Sony or Microsoft get some PC titles such as Guild Wars 2, TF2 and Overwatch onto their systems.

Overwatch is probably happening since Blizzard was asked about a console release during the reveal and said this

Another fan asked if Overwatch could come to consoles some day. Kaplan said, "That sounds awesome; that sounds really, really cool," explaining that PC is the only platform that Overwatch is 100 percent confirmed to appear on. "We would love to see Overwatch played on whatever it could be played on," he added.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/overwatch-business-model-console-plans-undecided/1100-6423452/

But it seems like they want to finish the PC version first, which was their same strategy with Diablo 3.

My lord...that list is so. I think I'm less hyped for E3 now. Dat Capcom output. They can't even afford SFV on their own much less 6 titles.

iosefe

Another "leak list". Most likely fake

https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t34.0-12/11271158_850662095027320_295848587_n.jpg?oh=08a9a5af7941a5c73049cd98908b2a8d&oe=5570C3DC[ /IMG]

[URL="http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=166213085&postcount=4855"]From this guy.[/URL][/QUOTE]

fake but that Blood Dragon 2 thing needs to be real

v1lla21

I can kind if see where the user might come up with some of that shit and why it might have a slight chance of some of those things to be real. But definitely fake.

'Sony to end with Last of Us: Nomads'

Bawhahahahahaha!

These fake subtitles are often very uninspired.

I was surprised to see the mention of a Jurassic Park game in a survival horror vein. I suggested something similar in this very thread, but it was among other prospects of varying degrees of unlikelihood (like a Seinfeld RPG or a Zelda spinoff starring Groose). I would love for that to happen, though.

Lol at the projector kinect. I will eat 50 crows if this becomes reality

I agree, to me this is the most unbelievable thing on the list. It's clear whoever wrote the list got the idea from IllumiRoom.

The thing is that Kinect and IllumiRoom are essentially opposites. One needs to sit on the TV so it can watch you, the other needs to sit behind you so it can project onto the wall in front of you.

To me it seems impossible to ever combine them into one product.

Lemondish

I agree, to me this is the most unbelievable thing on the list. It's clear whoever wrote the list got the idea from IllumiRoom.

The thing is that Kinect and IllumiRoom are essentially opposites. One needs to sit on the TV so it can watch you, the other needs to sit behind you so it can project onto the wall in front of you.

To me it seems impossible to ever combine them into one product.

Projector out the back? No idea what he was thinking lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom